Chapter 26

Hayley's POV

I've gotten better. The last week has been a blast with my friends and family. But today I leave to Beacon Hills to live with my uncle's. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs. I saw them all waiting for me. I walked down and set my suitcase down. "I'll miss you mom you too dad." "We'll miss you two. Said Mom" I said bye to everyone my dad wanted to walk me out to the car. I placed my suitcase in and turned towards my dad. I gave him a hug. "I'll miss you princess. Said Dad." "I'll miss you too daddy. But we'll see each other again I promise." "I know. Said Dad." I had a tear slid down my face so I pulled him into a hug. "I don't want to leave you." "It'll be alright I'll be alright go have fun with your uncle's and cousin's. Said Dad." "I don't want to leave you tho." He lifted my chin so I was facing him. "It'll be alright we will all be alright ok. Said Dad." "I'm gonna make you proud dad." "You always do do princess now go your mom is waiting I love you. Said Dad." "I love you to till the next time." "Goo-." "Don't say goodbye because that means we'll never see each other again." "Alright till next time I love you. Said Dad." "I love you." I got in the car and we droved off. We arrived at the airport. We walked over to my gate where I enter the plane. "Listen to your uncles have fun don't get in trouble either I love you baby. Said Mom." "I love you too mom till next time." "Till next time your uncle will pick you up. Said Mom." I nodded gave her a hug and kiss and walked into my plane. I sat down and waited for take off.

.*.*.*.*.

I finally landed and I got off the plane and saw my uncle so I ran to him. "I missed you Derek." "I missed you two let's go home Nik is waiting for you. Said Derek." We got in his car and went to his house. We walked inside and saw my uncles and cousins waiting for me. I ran to Nik first he was my favorite cousin out of them all. "I missed you Liz." "I missed you to Nicky." "She gets to call you nicky but I can't. Said Dan." "Yes she can. Said Nik." We all laughed I gave all my uncle's a hug and went to my room. "Exited for your new school. Said Nik." "Yeah." "I have some friends I want you to meet. Said Nik." I nodded and unpacked.