Chapter 43

Time Skip

Hayley's POV

We are all on the train back to school. I'm in a compartment alone because I ditched everyone. Well I just didn't stay with the girls I didn't want to be third wheeling. They finally got together after years of liking each other. I saw the door open and saw Ethan. "Hey." "Hey can I sit. Said Ethan." I smiled the nodded. "So why are you all by yourself. Said Ethan." "Well my friends Mary and Nora they finally got together so I didn't want to be third wheeling and I don't want to be stuck with Harry and his friends so I'm by myself." "Ok then. Said Ethan." "So how you been." "I been good even tho we just saw each other a couple hours ago. Said Ethan." We both laughed a little then the door opened. I looked and saw my dad and his friends. "Can we sit here luv. Said Dad." "Yeah." Me and Ethan scooted over so they could sit down. "So how have you been Hayley. Said Ethan." "Like you said we just saw each other a couple hours ago. And besides hiding from Harry and his friends good." I smiled at him. He shook his head and laughed. "Why are you hiding from your brother. Said Ethan." "Two reason he's nosey and annoying." We looked at each other then laughed. "Do you still talk to Malia and the other's. Said Ethan." "Yeah I do." "Nik he's your cousin huh. Said Ethan." "Yeah he is how'd you know." "Figured you kinda looked like him. Said Ethan." I gasped and looked at him. "No he looks like me." "Who's older you or Nik. Said Ethan." "Him but only by a couple of months but he swears he's older like a couple years." We laughed. "What house do you think you'll be in." "I don't know my mom was a Gryffindor and my dad was a hufflepuff so probably Raven Claw. Said Ethan." "Naw your more like Gryffindor do you not remember your speech for my first game." "Yeah I do you were so nervous and the boys didn't help. Said Ethan." "No they didn't they kept saying don't drop the stick don't drop it. God I was gonna hit them." He laughed at me. "It's true i was." I rolled my eyes at him. "I hope you get Gryffindor so you can meet Mary and Nora but either house will be fine." He nodded his head. "So what did your aunt say before you left. Said Ethan." "Nothing much well besides my uncle kol he told me to make trouble and have fun." "He told me the same thing then Davina slapped him. Said Ethan." "She did the same thing god he never listens does he." "No he don't. Said Ethan." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Heard theirs a new professor this year." "Yeah heard about that to think it's a male or female. Said Ethan." "Male I think because we always had a male one never a female." He nodded. I was laying on his shoulder slowly falling asleep.