ᴀ ʀᴀɪɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ - ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

⚠️Warning⚠️
⚠This Chapter Contains Context some viewers may not be comfortable with!!⚠

✳❇⚜❇✳

(Name) was out on a snowy night getting groceries for the house. She was on the phone with Kirishima the whole time she was shopping until she had to go and pay.

"Kiri, I already told you I will be fine! Stop worrying," (Name) chuckles over the phone.

"(Nickname), you know it's dangerous. Especially at this time. It's just too risky. I can't stay and relax while you are out in the cold," he paces back and forth as he worries about his wife.

"Ah, my love. You worry too much," she giggles as she walks to the next aisle.

"No! No. I worry exactly the right amount. You can NEVER worry too much," he guarantees, "I knew I should have gone with you."

"Eijiro, it wasn't your fault you had to stay late. You need to work. If we are going to provide this child of ours we need the money," (Name) states.

He loved how she would say his first name. It made him relax more. He knew she was right. If they want to start a family, they need the right things for it.

He was extremely excited for his kid. Though he had just found out 3 weeks ago, he was still protective over his unidentified child.

"I know, but you shouldn't be drive-"

"I called Mina and she dropped me off. Didn't even touch the wheel," she cut him off already knowing what he would say.

"She didn't even bother to stay with you!?" Kirishima exclaimed.

"She was busy! Other people have lives too you know! And besides, I called her last minute," (Name) explains as she grabs her last item and heads to the checkout line.

"Look, I gotta go. I need to pay for these but I will be right back with cuddles for two," she smiles over the screen. She can feel a smile grow on his face as he gives in.

"Okay, fine. But I'm keeping the tracker on just in case," he points.

"Okay, I love you!" She sends virtual kisses through the phone.

"I love you too," he sighs, taking in the kisses she sent.

(Name) hangs up and waits in line for her turn. As she's waiting, she texts Mina to pick her up.

Minutes pass and (Name) makes it to the register and places her items to be scanned. Unfortunately, she was the last person so it was quiet.

"Hello, ma'am! Find everything you need," the cash register man asks.

"Yes, thank you," she gives him a soft smile.

He takes it as a flirt and smirks.

The man looked about (Name)'s age, maybe a year or 2 older. He was wearing a mask and some black gloves. Like he was sick or afraid of getting sick.

"Well, your total is 18.09, please," he says as he finished scanning the items and placed them in bags.

"Okay then!" She smiles, as she grabs her card and hands it to the male figure. He grabs it as he stares into the female's eyes.