ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ - ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

^°•A/N•°^
Hello!! This chapter might be a little long so yeah! Also, it does have a song with it^^
Bakugou's blue and Kirishma's red <3
It also has many references from different movies/shows so credits to them!!
Enjoy~

°°°

"Thank you," a quick smile is placed by (Name) as they receive a sweet snow cone from the cashier.

"So, what next?" (Name) snuggles between her redhead boyfriend.

"Well, we have 15 minutes till I go on so I think we-"

"Boo!" They pouted, cutting off the boyfriend.

"Sorry baby shark, but the band needs me. I'm their lead singer next to Bakugou," he explained.

"I know," (Name) sighed, turning their head in the other direction.

"But I promise right after, I'm all yours," he softly grabbed their chin to face him.

He gave them a loving kiss before holding them by the waist and making their way to the arena.

As they are walking, Kirishima takes (Name) to a special spot near the carnival's beach.

"What's this?" (Name) giggles as they are being held around the waist from behind.

"Just a little something before we get going," he smiles, taking in the cool breeze.

(Name) does the same, breathing in then out. Closing their eyes. Taking in the silence.

"I love you, (Name)," Kirishima finally says.

"I love you, Eijiro," they smile, kissing the boy's cheek.

"Awa just the cheek," he playfully pouts as he cups his (s/o)'s cheeks and gets more of a passionate kiss.

(Name) smiles through the kiss, locking hands with her boyfriend. As the kiss breaks, Kirishima looks deep into (Name)'s (color) eyes.

"You are my always, (Name)," he smiles from ear to ear, grabbing a small golden necklace with both initials on it.

(Name) gasped as Kirishima places around their neck, feeling no words come out.

"And you're my forever, Eijiro," they wrap their hands around Kirishma's neck and smile. Kirishima wraps his hands around their waist.

"No matter what happens to us. Know that I love you always and forever," Kirishima kisses (Name) again, not wanting to break this kiss. Feeling them hold him close was all he ever wanted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Woah! It's huge!" They gasped, looking at the football field-sized arena.

"Yeah," Kirishima nervously chuckled, "All to impress."

"Don't even! You guys are amazing!" Their eyes glowed as they went on and on about the incredible things the band did for the world.

He couldn't help but be memorized by the lovely figure. Something about them just made him feel like he's king. He didn't want to let it go.

But it felt like he was.

After a while, the couple both made it to the arena and saw the band get together. As Kirishima left to help set up, (Name) walked around, mingling with some of the girls.

"So, you and Kirishima? You guys okay?" Mina questioned at the now confused (Name).

"What are you talking about?" They looked perplexed, "We've been dating for 3 years. No problems."