ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ - ᴠ. ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ

☢☢☢

"I'm sorry that I did this..." (Name) looks over at the dead body. The man was hardly innocent but she still felt bad. One of her weaknesses.

She packs up and washes the blood off her, looking in the mirror hardly reckoning the person in it. She finishes cleaning and meets up with her partner.

CALLING
✨ devils kid ✨

.
.
.

^^ ANSWERED ^^

M:
Did you finish?

Y:
Yes. He won't see the light off another day~

M:
Perfect. I still have a mission I need to go to after training.

Y:
Great. Count me in!

M:
I don't think so...

Y:
Why? I always go on missions with you.

M:
This one is not for you particularly.

Y:
What is that supposed to mean? I'm strong enough!

M:
Of course, you are, doll! This mission is just personal.

Y:
I don't get it.

M:
Look, we will talk later I gotta go and so should you.

Y:
Okay...Love you!!

M:
Love you~

CALL ENDS

"Rude." She scoffs, putting her phone away and getting out before she is caught.

~

"What do you mean I can't come!?" (Name) wined.

Izuku and (Name) we're training in the training room. Unfortunately for (Name), the man had to leave even earlier due to the "important" mission. The woman begged to tag along and help but Izuku declined.

"I mean you can't come," Izuku smirks. "This mission is something you can't handle. As I've said before." He starts packing his things and heads out.

"Bullshit! You know what I can do! I've been training hard. I've read-"

"Books?" He cuts her off, "But you can not read experience. This mission isn't just ordinary. It's important to me and I need to do this alone. Understand that (Name)."

"I've sacrificed myself for you. Just let me go with you. Please," She grabbed his arm and looked at him deep in the eye. She was then pinned in against the wall. He slowly rubbed her cheek, looking at her.

"Would you love me more?" He asked her.

"Love you more?" She is taken aback.

"If I killed someone for you?"

"Yes?" She wasn't hesitant.

"Would you hold my hand?"

"Yes!?" She agreed.

"The same ones I used?"