ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ - ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ

⚜❇⚜❇⚜❇⚜

Bakugou and (Name) have been in a relationship for 3 years and everything was perfect. He was perfect. He made (Name) feel special and in a way, no one had ever made her feel. They were indestructible.
A team. Always and forever. He was her life. But life is far away from fair.

It was a few months in before their 4th Anniversary. (Name) had it all planned out. But what she didn't plan was Bakugou flying away from her.

The first time he was late wasn't as bad. Sure she was worried but she didn't think much of it.

12:38 a.m.

The blond male quietly shuts the door, turning on the kitchen lights. He takes off his shoes and walks over to the living room only to see a sleeping (Name) and a rerun of her favorite show playing on the TV.

He gives a soft smile as he runs his fingers through her hair. Fortunately for her, the girl was a light sleeper, so she woke up.

"Ah, Katsuki. Your home," her tired voice startled but smiles at the sight of her boyfriend home and safe.

"Yes, teddy bear. I'm home," his voice calm and smooth, still running his fingers through the (color hair) girl's hair.

"Yay~" she slurs, still tired, "Good...how was work?" She questions not bothered asking why he was late.

"Well," he starts as he walks over to the couch and snuggles his love, "That dumbass Deku still trying to get on top which is the reason why I was late. Worse Kirishima called in sick so I took over his shift which was super boring but managed to get everything done on time, having time to come home early but I-" he stopped hearing the soft snores coming from his beloved.

He gave a soft chuckle as he picked up the tired female to their bed and laid next to her.

"You don't deserve me, (Name)."

Unfortunately, it wasn't always this sweet. Not anymore. After Bakugou stayed late that first day, it was all over.

Months past and it was now normal for (Name) to see her boyfriend come home late with the same annoying excuses.

Waking up alone every morning. Not seeing the man at all. She was tired and didn't know how long she could keep up. Though her sweet patient heart kept loving the bastard and waited patiently.

She didn't want to lose him. It was hard to let go of something she had for so long.

(Name) woke up alone in the bed, again. Normal for her, she got up and got to her normal routine.

She felt different today and decided to go out and have me-time. Although it's me-time every day, she never really went out.

Today was going to be different. Time to change.

(Name) decided to go to a local coffee shop she used to go to with her boyfriend every Sunday.

She walked in with her laptop and books and found a place to sit and work. She orders her usual set to work.

"(Last Name)?" A cheery voice calls out.

(Name) takes her headphones off and looks over to see a familiar green-haired freckled male.

"Midoriya?" (Name) chuckles, "Oh my goodness, how have you been?" She gets up and pulls the nervous wreck into a hug.

"I know! It's been good," he grins, hugging her back then sitting along with her.