ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ - ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

❇⚜❇⚜❇

•Shoto Todoroki × Reader•

⚜✳⚜

It was a very special day for the two lovebirds. They had waited for this moment for a long time. The day of their wedding.

They never thought this day would be so perfect. Everything was according to plan. Everyone knew about the number 2's big wedding. Maybe that's why.

⚜❇⚜❇⚜

"Woohoo!!" A cheery voice squealed as a bottle of champagne was popped open.

"Haha!" (Name) laughs trying to grab the spilling Champagne with her glass.

"My baby is getting married!!" Mina shrieks, hugging her best friend.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this is happening!" Uraraka holds back her tears.

"Aww, Beebee!! Don't cry," (Name) pouts, hugging the pink cheeks.

"No tears!!" Momo chuckles.

"Yes, no tears!! Not just yet!!" Hagakure agrees.

"C'mon! Let's make a toast!!" Jirou cheers.

"Yes! (Name)? Will you do the honors?" Mina bows playfully.

"Of course," the girl giggles, "A toast for forever happiness. No matter where we are or what we are doing, know that we are forever. And this is just the beginning of something glorious. To our health and love for others. May it be long and pure. Always and forever. Cheers."

"Cheers!" They all cheer.

Truly a wonderful moment. And a great way to end it.

It was finally time for (Name) to go out. Her excitement flowed through her veins as her friends helped her get her last touches.

It was time. The most beautiful, amazing, and glorious woman was ready to meet her future husband who was just as excited but more nervous.

"I think you should calm down a little Todoroki," Midoriya tries to calm down his tensed friend.

"Yes. I think it would be better if you would relax a little," Iida agrees.

"Ugh, it's not that easy," Todoroki grunts.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, man! You just need to chillax," Kirishima assured.

"Easy for you to say," Todoroki scoffs, "You are not getting married right this minute."

"Okay, dude. Cool it!" Sero chuckles at the sight.

"I can't right now. I don't know if I can do this," Todoroki spits out.

"Oh, damn. Don't tell me you're getting cold feet?!" Denki laughs.

"Not at all! I'm just nervous. What if I mess up in the middle of the ceremony. What if I pass out? How will I even-" Todoroki is paused by an angry blond.

"Listen here, Icy Hot. I'm about this close to beat you into ends earth," Bakugou places his hands on Todoroki's shoulders, "You are getting married to the most beautiful woman in the whole fucking world. Now you're going to do this and respect the woman or you're going to leave her like the asshole you can be. I know she deserves way better than some shit-head like you, but she doesn't think that. She said yes to you. No one else. She wouldn't have said yes if she didn't want you. So don't fuck this up or I will kill you. Got it?"