Demons in the Church of Jesus Christ

3 demons lose a bet with an Angel. An Archangel. The Archangel Gabriel to be precise. What must the 3 demons of hell endure? You ask. They must attend a church service with none other than The Archangel Gabriel himself.

The Principality emerges from a stunning vehicle. He straightens the color of his button up and adjusts his suit jacket, bible in hand. Then the three demons decide to show up. They walk from the darkened corner of the parking lot, decked out in none other than Hot Topics finest black sweatshirts, chains jingling from their jeans, and towering from the sole's of their Dr. Martens.

The angel gave them a knowing look. "You don't seriously think you can enter the house of my father dressed like daddy-damned-vampires."

"Vampires!?" Beezy gasped.

"I'm offended" Crowly said.

Gabriel smirked and miracled the three demons into pearly white Dresses.

They shrieked "Ewwwwwwww!!!!!" The Angel chuckled and made for the door. They magicked the white dresses black, and sauntered into the church.

--Later--

    Gabriel smiled fondly at the eccentric preacher. He miracled his bible open to the prescribed page, as it lay in his lap. He hears scratching next to him. He sees something he wishes he hadn't. "Oh my father you are not drawing a penis in that bible."

    "Please, it's a self portrait." the demon Vermin said sarcastically.

Mere seconds later he hears another scratching noise. He looks to Vermin again but she was not drawing. He looks down the line to see the demon Crowley carving a sigil into the pew. He reaches across Vermin to pluck the small pin knife from Crowley's hand.

"No" he whisper-yelled, gesturing with the knife.

Eventually the service wrapped up and came to an end. The Demon Beezy had been relatively quiet and respectful during the service and he was beginning to worry. As they walked out of the main room to head for the lobby, he heard gasps behind him. He sighed, at least he learned what Beezy had planned to do and will be able to fix it. He turned around to see that all the crosses in the room had been flipped upside down. A hilarious thing to do, considering it means nothing. He rolled his eyes and chuckled as he miracled the crosses back around. "Very Funny Beezy."

"Well I do try my best" She said energetically.

"Soo ladies, how about some lunch?" The Angel asked

"I want waffles." So they all got into Gabriel's car, and went to Waffle House.

    THE END (Is coming;)