5. Phase 2 - Tales of Stupidity

[A/N: Guilty of procrastination... No excuses this time.]

.

.

.

Chabayashira Sae's POV:

.

.

I'm with a certain student of mine. A boy. Usually, I wouldn't be interested in children. But this particular one, is of an odd background. To be more precise, this boy was admitted to this school due to a recommendation from Chairman Sakayanagi himself. There were also some special exceptions aswell as data and instructions on how to handle his situation.

Why was that?

This mere act by the most powerful source of authority within this school is bound to raise a lot of questions. It is inevitable for someone in my position to grow curious. However, that was not the case for me.

My curiosity has already extended beyond its limits and reformed itself into weariness. How couldn't I be weary? Especially after what I saw the boy did.

It was obvious that such a feat was not simple to reach for anyone. And what's more, the person who performed the act was a pubescent teenager.

What did he have to endure to acquire this talent?

My vision was locked on to my computer yesterday night when a footage was sent to my wifi network by the school's IT specialists. Throughout the tape, I held my breath, and was intrigued by the unexpected show-down.

One of the perpetrators in question, was without much doubt, this very boy that I'm currently accompanying.

During the way back, my eyes kept studying the boy carefully, watching his every move. My gaze was flickering from his unkempt hair, to his pale cheeks, to his walking style, then back up to his head.

Unintentionally, I got pulled into his momentum, and he almost caught me staring when we turned a corner. I managed to avert my eyes before he could notice.

I wonder what he is thinking about. Surely, it should be something important, given the predicament he is in.

.

.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

.

.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

.

.

Oh hell yeah! Keep staring at me you monstrously wonderful creature!

I can feel her gaze on me. It makes me tingle from top to bottom, like I'm being violated by ice-cream. The sensation was so powerful, it directly influenced my character. Without knowing it, my pose erected and I was walking much more manlier than normal. My legs took up more space aswell. My hormones were running wild, and I think the teacher herself was unaware that she was causing me such pleasure.

Why am I so blessed? I don't deserve this!

Anyways, Leaving such otaku thoughts aside...

I'm positive Horikita will try to start a conversation with me today. I'm certain she saw me yesterday, from inside the convenience store. She'll probably use this new development as a means to intiate small-talk. Others will likely be curious too.

I'll just have to maximize my gains by articulating a perfectly victimizing story. I currently have Su-dog under my wing, so he'll likely not cause any problems to F-up my plans. That's reassuring.