Chapter 46: Root of all evil

Sirius got the crowds attention with a clap, managing to calm down the crowd as they were all chatting about what she said while Sora was walking pass them, unaffected by whatever the witch cultist was saying or doing

Sirius got the crowds attention with a clap, managing to calm down the crowd as they were all chatting about what she said while Sora was walking pass them, unaffected by whatever the witch cultist was saying or doing. Once being in the front of the crowd, he looked up to hear the woman with the bandages speak once more.

"Everyone took 22 seconds to fall quiet. However, thank you all for your attention. I'm very happy. In addition-"

"Hey!"

Sirius turned towards Sora, having been attracted by his voice and the power he was giving off.

"It's rude to interrupt a person speaking."

"Sorry about that, I just want to know what you are up to?" Sora bowed to show his respect which caused Sirius' anger to die down a bit. Just before she was going to answer Sora's polite question, other people started to ask that question.

"Yeah, Yeah, hurry up and tell us!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Really sorry. I know everyone is busy. I will finish my speech immediately, so please stay with me for a while."

"Okay, just please tell us what you are up to."

"Okay, Well, I'll say it. The matter I want to affirm is very simple. To put it bluntly, there's something I want to affirm about Love. Wow, that was embarrassing."

Although the bandages covered up any blushing, Sirius covered her face with a hand trying to cover her shame up, making Sora puzzle on the type of person Sirius is. Everyone but Sora laughed silently and infectiously with Sirius' appearance began to seem increasingly out of place.

"Although I expected that I'd be laughed at, it still makes me feel troubled. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you, and I also have a request."

"A request?" Sora asked while being puzzled by this.

"I think if everyone can stay with me for a while, I can affirm that Love. I'm sorry, I can really say some unruly things."

Sirius stumbled through her words, rubbing her hands and chains together as she made her suggestion. Faced with such a lovable sight, the crowd reacted with a "what, is that all?". Sora just stood still with his keyblade in hand, preparing for anything to happen. Sirius lit up and begin clapping her hands.

"Really? Thank you, thank you! I'm sorry. The world is really very gentle. Full of love and tenderness. Whenever I understand this, I cannot help but to want to express my gratitude. People are able to understand each other and care for each other. Maybe I always speak with 'thank you' and 'I'm sorry' so that I can confirm that."

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, Sirius! So what next-?" Someone from the crowd spoke yet Sirius interrupted him by apologizing. Finally remembering her purpose, Sirius retreated into her clock tower and reached out a hand.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Well, come here."

"-!"

She spoke with a friendly voice as she pulled someone through a window, a little figure moaned and writhed in her grip— a little boy whose entire body was bound. The boy was about ten years old with his entire body from ankles to shoulders was wrapped around with chain.