Chapter 79: Turn the tables!

Kyda kept her weapon ready as she and Olbart watched both Arakiya and Yorna charged at the old Keyblade Master together. 

Xehanort smiled as he simply stood still for a moment, not phased by the two divine generals charging at him. 

Once they were within hitting range, both Yorna and Arakiya swung their fists at the old man, using all their strength in the hopes that they can kill him with just one hit. 

Before either's fist could connect, the old Keyblade Master teleported out of there.

"Huh?!"

The two divine generals were caught off by this and quickly looked around to see where the old man could've teleported himself. 

As the looked and looked, Yorna was suddenly hit in the back and send flying a few feet away. 

Olbart and Kyda were both shocked by this since they didn't see Xehanort teleport behind her. 

Arakiya took this opportunity to throw her punch, now knowing where her target was. 

As she did this, Xehanort blocked off her attack effortlessly.

"Hm. I was expecting more."

"S-Shut up!"

Arakiya jumped back and started using some of the spirit powers she had acquired over her lifetime. 

The first being fire, trying to throw as much fire towards the old Keyblade Master before combining that with wind. 

As the wind was moving the fire in rapid speed around the old Keyblade Master, Xehanort looked at the fire without fear. 

Although this didn't faze him at all, he was rather curious on what Arakiya's plan of attack. 

He lowered his weapon as the fire around him was closing in. 

After a moment, Arakiya quickly started to use a couple of icicles thanks to the abilities of the fire spirit. 

As everything was created to surround the old Keyblade Master, she commanded the mana to attack. 

As everything was being thrown towards him, the old Keyblade Wielder smirked at this, seeing that he could teleport himself out of this situation with ease and yet he had another idea in mind. 

He allowed himself to get attacked by everything Arakiya had in her disposal, allowing the divine general to smile since she assumed that victory was at hand. 

Kyda also thought that this was it, knowing that an attack like this would kill anybody, or at the very least wound them.

"She did it!" Kyda shouted. Olbart continued to look with a critical eye, knowing that this was too easy.

"I wouldn't count this as a victory. Just because he was hit with this attack, it wouldn't mean that it's the end. The fact that he took the attack means he has something ready."

The moment Olbart said this, the smoke had cleared from the explosion caused by the combined mana attack to reveal a bubble surrounding the old Keyblade Master.

"What?!"

"You know, that attack would've done something had it hit me...yet it wouldn't be enough to beat me."

As Xehanort said this, his barrier had gone down with him slowly approaching the second divine general. 

Arakiya was a bit intimidated by Xehanort's presence, understanding now just how dangerous he is yet she was more frustrated that he's had the advantage since the very beginning of the fight.