55

Readers!!!!!

Author in here will put this chapter here and goes to somewhere

I hope you enjoy it~

Author does not own Solo Leveling and the picture above

"Beyond the gate": talking

'Everything will come to end': Thinking/talking with the Shadow Soldier

[Forever sleep in peace...]: Shadow Soldier talking

Enjoy~

#

Before Jinwoo going hunting for cloth, he manages to take a bath first, in which Igris appear only to give him the towel that he forgot to bring.

".............."

[Forgive me, My liege] and disappear after saying that word. Jinwoo stand inside the bathroom for a minute and chose to forget something like that happen.

"My hair's wet..." drying his hair with a towel.

[May I suggest?] Igris voice suddenly piqued Jinwoo interest.

"Hm???"

[My Liege, would you give me permission to let the mage use their fire spell with water spell to dry your hair?] Igris give Jinwoo an expectant face. Jinwoo have this feeling that it will end up in disaster.

"....no, thanks" After everything ready, he is about to go out and almost forgetting the key. Before any Shadow Soldier shows up, he reaches the key with Ruler Hands. The Shadows is displeased that they couldn't serve the king.

'... all of us need to talk' Jinwoo sighing at the Shadow Army behaviour.

#

Right know, Jinwoo is walking around the district searching for a cloth. He is not in a hurry as he still has the time to examine the reward from the class advancement quest.

'Advancement to a higher class, new title, and bonus stats...' Jinwoo silently arguing with himself on where to place all the stats point.

'Maybe because of my intelligence is low.... the Shadow army are affected by it?' Jinwoo could only massage his forehead. This is becoming more problematic than he expect.

'The Shadow Soldier can come in handy' at that thought the Shadow Army inside his shadow is touched.

"I guess I will contribute all the stat bonus to intelligence"

'For the sake of the Shadows...' optimistic point of view keeps Jinwoo for thinking the opposite.

'And here I thought I would be an assassin type yet the outcome become a mage type hunter... should I buy a staff?' then he remembers the fighting style that he has used since day one.

'...Nah' he closed the status window.

"Better go to Jinah school"

[My Liege... your attire...]

"Oh yeah... "

After an hour of deciding which cloth to buy and what style should he wears, finally he step out of the dictrict. Of course with the help of the shadows.

"I never thought that shadow soldier have a sense of fashion..."

[My liege.... your mighty appearance should make your servant stare in awe]

'But this is too much......' Jinwoo can only sigh at the reason that the soldier gives him. The next destination is the bank. Jinwoo want to check on how much money do he got from selling the magic core. Jinhoo has been helping him converting the magic core into money.

'Here we goes... '

"Good afternoon. How, can I help you?" an employee greet him with a stiff smile. She look like forcing the smile

"Can you check on this?"

"Of course" Jinwoo viewing the architecture of the bank ,while he do that the shadow army is having a discussion on creating a palace for their liege. They need reference and the bank give them an example of what kind of castle that their liege like. Jinwoo notice the shocked expression of the employee.

'Is it that small?'

"Um... it is surpassing 1 billion, sir" the employee immediately change her attitude.

"Oh.........." Jinwoo is very surprised that he doenn't know how to answer the employee.

[My Liege, will you give me permission to attack her?]

'Why?'

[Because she is disrespecting you with that gaze! We Shadow Soldier will not let this woman violating our Liege!]

'... it just a gaze...'

[Such dirtiness lying on that beautiful smile...]

'Oy....'

[... witch!]

'Igris...' Jinwoo give a stern look at Igris.

[Forgive me, My Liege]

"Um, sir?"

"Ah, yes..."

[My Liege! She must apologize!]

'Igris!'

".. Would you like to?..." The employee is introducing the bank investment.

"Sorry, I have many things to be done..."

"Ah, I'm sorry for taking your time" The employee is flustered.

"It's okay" Jinwoo understand, getting a job is really hard nowadays and he is uncomfortable at the way the employee stare at him.

'I guess I have to get used to being stared like that...'

[That witch dare to waste your precious time, My Liege]

'I know Igris... I know... and she is not a witch but an employee' he can't disagree before explaining more.

'Damn ... I will be kicked by Jinah!' Looking at the time, Jinwoo worried that he will be late. After withdrawing some money, Jinwoo able to walk out from the bank.

[My Liege, if you wish for more 'paper'- ....]

"It is money Igris.."

[Forgive me, My Liege.... if you wish for more money... we Shadow Soldier shall rampage that place for you, My liege... booty of war shall be yours]

"No! That's bad! It is not good! I don't need that!"

[But...] Jinwoo stare is the answer that Igris get.

[... Yes, My Liege] Igris is a little deflated that his Lord not allowing one of them to defend the Lord dignity.

[I will find a way to let one of us get into her]

"You know that I can hear you right?"

[.....]

'... you guys really dedicated to me... no, you're worshipping me too much...'

#

To be continued~

See you again~