59 - 60

Hello, Readers!

Nice meeting you again

Author appear to give you all a new chapter!

Hehehe

Solo Leveling owned by Chu-Gong

"I don't care": talking

'Fine with me': thinking

[Hail, to the lord]: Igris/Shadow Army talking

Enjoy~

#

If Jinwoo's face changes from surprised to flat faced in just the spur of a moment, then it's an understatement of the year to not further annoy him.

He was so sure, his schedule didn't include entering a red gate and he knew for sure what this gate meant.

'Ugh, another way of survival'

He just wanted to test the shadow army and the world, literally taking it to another level.

'The world must be hating me'

[Pardon me, My Liege. This will be the best time for your army to grow]

'By killing another, you mean?' Jinwoo watches as the others start panicking about how to get out of this place.

'Though I don't sense anything'

A false sense of safety

Jinwoo learns it the hard way when fighting the shadow army. They're the masters of deception. He is mulling over the beautiful scenery and the musings of the shadows when his senses tingle and his gaze ends up on the A rank.

[He is not worthy lead My Liege]

[How dare he stare at My Liege with such filthy eyes!]

[He wanted to assert dominance!]

[My Liege, give us the desire to chop him!]

That's what makes Jinwoo's head ache at the moment. He felt Han Songyi tugging at his shirt, again.

'I won't be surprised if my shirt ends up damaged because of continuous pulling' Jinwoo sighs and looks at Han Songyi.

[My Liege!]

Under Igris's shout, Jinwoo quickly covered Han Songyi's face with his hand. Only for it to catch something in mid air.

"Ah...." the trembling voice in front of him is more subtle than the screams that rang out from that place.

'And this is only the start of chaos' Jinwoo saw blood starting to paint the snow red.

Han Songyi tightly held his arm. It makes him worried that she will injure herself.

[A presence is detected]

Jinwoo followed the shadow mage's directions and saw the culprit perched on the tree.

'Hoh, Ice Elf"

[That's the minion of Frost Monarch]

'A what? What did you say?'

There is no answer after Igris mentions the name.

'Igris!'

[My liege, the ice elf is on your enemy's side.]

'Who is my enemy exactly?!'

[That...]