57 - 58

OwO/

Hello, My Readers~

Author think that maybe some of you feel a little bit confused after reading this chapter, so comment bellow~

Let's start reading shall we?

Solo Leveling belong to its owner

"Jesting is prohibited" : talking

'I thought you are innocent!': talking with the shadow

What a wonderful day: thinking

[Once, My Liege]: Shadows talking

Enjoy

#

After thinking thoughtfully, Jinwoo decide to call Jinho. He just realize the day feel less crowded than usual.

Am I really affected by the presence of others?

Mulling at the unusual emotion, he sense the shadow shift their attention into the rectangle object in his hand.

"Hello, Jinho?"

The person on the other side response with so much vigor. Before Jinwoo ask anything, Jinho start explaining his day. While Jinwoo clearly listening Jinho adventure, the shadows are definitely impressed by the rectangular object especially the magician.

[It is like a conduit for magic...]

[This tiny object able to compress many high magic including Telepathy?]

[How can our Liege make this?]

[As expected of My Liege!]

The shadow soldier are increasingly curious. Igris, on the other hand, solemnly following behind Jinwoo. Yes, he choose to physically show up. He saw the lonely back of the young man. It is triggering a bit of memory. Familiar memory flood, that once he had that back too. He just don't want his young lord to experience solitary. His gaze fall into something. He could see his own reflection on the glass of abandoned store. He is confused. First time he pledge his loyalty to his Liege, Igris is a bit lost at the different world that he previously lived. It is so different that it take time for Igris to adjust for the gained normality that his Liege bestowed into them.

[Such an unknown place...]

A bit of wonder and strangeness. That is his opinion to the world that his Liege currently life. He will not tell him, to be the Shadow Monarch, he should... what was is? What should he do?

A strong tugging disperse the panic that he should feel, and yet he don't fell the emergence of emergency in the supposed purpose that had been granted to him.

He is still confused, he is supposed to obligate with his new Liege. Yet, there is still a tugging feeling in his hollow heart, like he is forgetting something.

What was the thing that he forget?

'Is your previous place so different?'

It take a minute for Igris to focus back on his Liege. He will probably think about it later.

[It is, My Liege. There weren't mechanical carrier, either the sacred object on your hand... this feel new]

Igris won't say that he and the other shadow soldier are actually trapped inside the shadow dimension waiting to be awakened. He only hope that his other comrade would gladly come back and welcome their Liege.