54 (1)

Readers~

Author back from nothingness

Shall we?

Author not owning Solo Leveling

English is not my mother language

Enjoy~

"Should I ?" : talking

'Huh?' : thinking

[My liege......] : shadows talking

#

"Hm......... so this is the same as saving the data into a flash disk," Jinwoo conclude as he is looking through the description regarding the Shadow Storage.

"Now.. about the problem...." The problem is he can't store all the 30 Shadows. Only 20 of them could be stored in the skill.

'.... the storage limit is smaller than the summoning limit..... this is mocking my hard work!' For once Jinwoo felt stingy at the notification. He stares at the infantry with calculated eyes. It would be a lie if he is not feeling bitterness, even the Soldiers notice that. The Shadows are delighted to get their liege attention, though the liege seems displeased with something.

[My, liege? May I know.... what things that could make you displease?]

'Oh, the Soldiers can feel what I feel?' This is a new information for Jinwoo. He should take a note on the Shadows behavior around him and others being. Especially the living one. Wouldn't that be a trouble if the Soldiers attack the living without any reasons?

'Ugh.... this giving me a headache'

"I'm sorry to say this to you guys, but I have to let go a few of you", The moment he says that, the Shadows stare at him with the miserable 'eyes'. They don't want to be separated with their liege. They just meet him and pledge their loyalty to him. They couldn't just leave like this.

[This is not fair!]

If the infantry could talk, they would have says that. Unfortunately, they couldn't do that. With a sigh Jinwoo pick ten soldiers at the back to be canceled.

"I'm really sorry", The soldiers that have been chosen could only sigh in sadness. They became dust and scattered. The Infantry, know can sigh in relief as the monarch still choose them as his loyal subject. Jinwoo focused on the remaining infantry. At least the bitterness that he felt reduced into tiny. Well is good for him that he could attain the 'Shadow Storage'.

'Hm.... I must level up to break the limitation on the storage'

[My liege.... we wait your order]

"For know all of you must hide", Jinwoo use 'Shadow Storage'. As skill is activated Igris and the Infantry turn into liquid form, then change into normal shadow. They latch on Jinwoo and become one with his original shadow.

"Now that's something. It's just the same as me absorbing them....", Jinwoo keep staring at the notification.

"... This is really incredible.....should I shout how lucky am I....?"

[No, my liege... they should be the one to do it]

"Wait... Igris?!", Jinwoo didn't expect someone will answer his question.

[Yes, my liege?]

"Where are you currently?"

[We are in the between my liege...]

".... I didn't expect this to..... nah who cares. So the infantry with you?"

[Yes, my liege. We are waiting your order]

If someone saw him talking with no one, they would think that Jinwoo has grown a second head.

'So basically my Shadows can talk with me in my mind?....... Is this another skill?', Then the system rang telling him to leave the dungeon. For him this is one of the longest dungeon duration that he ever entered. Jinwoo take a glance at the aftermath of the battle.

'This dungeon gives me quite a gift', New class with skills and a powerful army. He wouldn't want to exchange this for anything. A simple smile appeared on Jinwoo's face as he steps at the gate to the real world. He returned to the previous place.

"Oh, yes.... I almost forgot", In his mind the sound of awes from the Shadows take him from reality.

'..... this guy ....haven't they see the world behind those gates?..... Wait, this is not the problem..... damn Jinah gonna kick me', Jinwoo can feel the foreboding of hearing a long lecture from his sister. He looked behind and the gate has disappeared without a trace.

'..... Duh.....', Jinwoo stare at the clearing.

'It felt like a dream..... nope... I almost died three times at there' Jinwoo think about them and because of curiosity, The Shadows start to manifest themselves in the real world. The magician with their wanted about knowledge, the knight with their pure boredom, and Igris who just one to make sure his liege is save in a foreign environment. They are staring at the new place.

[This place is full with a living being....]

Jinwoo listen to their thought about this world. At first he thought the shadows as a monster. Monster that were called from the shadows from the dead,. If they were monsters, then what about the controller of the said monsters?. He saw a shadow soldier playing with a flower and a few of them start playing tag with weapon raised.

"....... Should I be worried?....."

[I apologize my liege. I will make sure to discipline them]

Beside Jinwoo stand Igris in all of his glory. Igris is a bit embarrassed at the way Soldiers do in front of their lord. Jinwoo could guess this guy would be someone that he could rely on.

"You don't have to be so rigid Igris"

[But my liege you're our lord...]

"Well, it doesn't matter ... guys come back to me", He recalled the Soldiers into his shadows again. The way back home felt like flying. It doesn't take long for him to be in front of the door.

"This is the moment of truth", He opens the door and there is no one in the house.

".... I'm saved", Touching his chest for the adrenaline that run across his vein. Then fall asleep to the beloved bed, only awake of the ringing on the phone. He has difficulty finding his phone, but it was solved as someone give it to him.

"Hello-..?", He nearly punches the shadow in front of him as his mind gradually concist to the world.

"Wha-.."

"Oppa?! Are you just woke up?! Look at the time?!", Jinwoo focused back on the phone.

"What time is it...."

"It's 2 PM!"

"Huuuuhh?", The shadow in front of him nodded at him.

'Do shadows understand the concept of time....?'

"Oppa! you do remember that you have to come to my school today......are you forgetting it?"

"Um......."

#

To be continued~

Author out

See you~