62

Hello~

Good day to you guys!

Today is a special day, so Author feels the need to up a new chapter.

Solo Leveling is owned by Chugong

"Juice?": Talking

Incoming attack! : Thinking

'Not gonna lie with you': Telepathic with Shadow Soldiers

[With this, our liege will be pleased] : Shadow soldiers talking

[Our crusade shall be showered with tears]: Shadow soldier thinking

Enjoy~

#

Jinwo can tell from the first wave attacking the ice bears, the shadow soldiers lack many things, even if Igris personally teaches them. The Ice bears are much faster than the shadow soldiers.

Maybe if I'm using them continuously, they will have more proficiency?

While thinking that, Jinwoo is a bit surprised when he sees the destroyed shadow soldiers regenerate, appearing a bit far away from the original place they were struck. A particular shadow soldier even gives a thumbs up to Igris, as if telling its supervisor that it's fine. Igris is sighing, seeing this.

[The dignity of Knight... where do you all take these references?]

To save Igris, some face the shadow mage and finish their chant.

[Behold! The power of our magic!]

[For our liege!]

[We shall conquer!!]

A few fireballs materialize. The Ice Bears backed off seeing the spectacle, even Jinwoo backed off a bit at the enthusiastic voice that he heard.

You all better not let that thing get close to me!

The fireballs safely targeted the Ice Bears, and the explosion did catch the shadow soldiers. Again, Jinwoo saw the regenerative ability and heard a snippet of the engulfed shadow soldiers in flame.

[Phew, that's warm!!]

[Nice feeling, bathing in the fire!]

Does that mean that you guys died under the flame?!

Jinwoo stopped thinking. He wouldn't want to hear the truth. Overall, the shadow soldiers are indeed strong.

As expected of the undead Army

"I'm impressed, Igris."

[We're joyful under your delight, My Liege. ]

"It seems that the soldier can take care of themselves," Ah Jinwoo says too soon. A formidable opponent appeared from the enemy's stand. It is an ice bear with a much larger size than its brethren. It is even towering over the shadow soldiers with their spears. A single swipe of its paw almost destroyed the infantry.

Jinwoo's inner child became giddy again after seeing that.

"A Big Teddy Bear.... I want that."

[My Liege....] Igris concerned voice wakes him up from the imaginary plane, and a notification appears.

"Lack of mana?"

Oh, that's why Igris gave him a sheepish look.

"I guess I should really start putting more effort into intelligent stats, '' Jinwoo sighed, cursing under his breath for letting something like this slip. Now the tide of battle tittling to the enemy.