~2~

"God you have terrible timing ! I was handling the incident perfectly with Ms

"God you have terrible timing ! I was handling the incident perfectly with Ms. Taeyeon." Miyeon said as the professor finished the first class. 

"Liar. I am 100% sure you were freaking out on the inside." Jin-a replied while raising her eyebrows.

"Ugh fine Ms. psych minor." Miyeon said lowkey happy how well her best friend knew her as she nudged Jina's shoulder.

-

"How did you enjoy your first period in hell?" Haechan asked making Jina laugh.

"I was able to sleep through it all so, loved it"

You mentioned you were a basketball fan during your introduction. Who's your favourite player?" Jina said  with her gaze stuck on Chenle

"Stephen Curry." Chenle squeaked

Jeno's eyes fell on the quite girl packing her bag behind Jina.

Jina wandered off yalkng about basketball with Chenle as Jeno took a seat besides Miyeon.

"Actting minor right?" He asked

"Ya, Miyeon." She introduced herself.

"Oh. I know." He smirked

Miyeon shyly smiled  as Jin-a whispered
"stealing boys hearts on the first day huh"  in Miyeon's ear.

"Me and Rm just broke up. I have no interest in dating now."

"Doesn't.stop boys from being attracted to you like magnet."Jina commented

She was right. Ever since she was a kid Miyeon was very popular along guys. She was dubbed the perfect girl next door with her calm sweet girl personality with the hint of goofiness and social butterfly vibes.

Jina hated the attention Myeon got sometimes but she could never hate Miyeon. Miyeon was the only one she had.

As the girls started walking towards the  door to go for architecture and teacher's edu classes respectively as the professor called out to the whole class while making no eye contact. 

"Kim Jina you have been summoned to the Principals office at the end of the day. Floor 5th, 2nd office on the left."