25

"Hello, Chenle dear?" Jisung's mom asked over the phone

"Yes aunty. how are you?"

"Ya fine fine. Chenle is Jisung with you?"

"No. why? WHAT HAPPENED?" Chenle asked getting scared as he slowly shifted his sitting place getting aware. 

"He is umm m-mi- missing."

"HE IS WHAT?!"

-

"He won't reply to me either

"He won't reply to me either." Jina told the boys standing a few steps away from her.

"In the group chat it shows the texts are not delivered to him itself. And his phone seems switched off" Mark said as he aggressive slammed his phone on his arm repeatedly causing Jaemin to snatch the phone away before Mark could break it. 

"I am done waiting, this is bullshit. I think I know where he is I am leaving to find him. To do hell with this college attendance and shit." Jin-a said as she roughly wiped her bag of the seat and walked out the class. 

She took her a taxi to a place she was sure she would find Jisung.

-

"Jisung?" Jin-a whispered as she entered the heavenly cold dance practice room with all curtains closed with the AC on as she switched on her phone torch as too find Jisung's head resting on the bare floor as she removed her jacket to gently lift Jisung's head lightly and place the soft jacket under his head as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek looking at Jisung.

"huh" Jisung slowly spoke as he slightly moved his body to get up.

Jina quickly got up to open the curtains as the radiant light filled the room so Jisung could realize who was with him.

"Hey Jisung. Seems like you spent the night here. I just came to check on you." Jina said softly not to scare the bot who was rubbing his eyes.

"It was kind of on purpose. I couldn't stay home anymore. I had enough."

"I can understand. Parent pressure?"

"Ya. With the  exams coming up my father has put so much pressure on me I cant take it anymore. FIRST RANK, TOP OF THE CLASS, FULL MARKS, SPORTS ARE A WASTE OF TIME, DANCE MUSIC AND ART ARE USELESS, STUDY TO HAVE A GOOD FUTURE, STUDY STUDY STUDY. I am sick of this crap. If I only live once why can't I live how I want to? I don't even have the courage to go against my parents. I don't even want to be a doctor still I have to waste my whole childhood studying to be a doctor. It's not fair. I have my own dreams but the dreams feel so unreachable. I want to be a dancer with all my heart but when I start using my brain it feels so unrealistic. A dancer isn't a high paying job and one needs money to survive and one needs a respectable job. Being a dancer isn't a respectable job. What do I do? My own father doesn't support me how should I be able to achieve my dreams? My mom supports me but its my father who dictates terms around the house. Plus he hits my mom just to shut her up about me taking dance as a career path. The only reason I could take dance as a minor was because I did well in my exams. He doesn't even care about the talent I have or interest I have in dance. whenever I utter even one word about dance he ignores me. Why can't I live as per how I want?" Jisung let everything out to Jina who herself couldn't stop crying.

"I understand it is very hard to do something your own parents are against. My sister wanted to be an artist. She was amazing at drawing, painting but my mom forced her to be a doctor just like they are. She was later diagnosed with cancer and realized that all her life she has just wasted her life away studying instead of actually living. That is why I keep coming to the cemetery, to visit my sisters grave. In this world people want us to live a normal life because they aren't dreamers and don't want to be unique. they just want to fit in in the mundane lifestyle and earn money. they are extremely narrow-minded. Jisung like you said you want to be a dancer with all your heart but it is your brain meddling in the way. The brain ruins everything, just follow your heart. If you yourself believe you can be a dancer you don't need anyone else to believe in you, even your father. You don't need to prove anything to your father.  I understand a dream coming true takes a lot of hard work but you only live once, live the dream. plus could i meet your mom today?"

"Ya sure, you can meet her i guess. But he thinks of me as a coward and I want to show him that I am not a coward. Anyways, I am sorry for your loss. I am sure your sister was a great artist."

"Thank you, she was. But stop changing the topic! Do you want to become a dancer?"

"Yeah."

"Okay so that is final. By next semester your major will be changed from pre-med to dance and I bet on it."

"Wait but my father won't allow that."

"Well you better gain some courage and find a way to persuade him. Because it is happening

"Which one?"

"The one professor gave in the initial few class. the 5 questions. the one we both couldn't answer was which parents do you prefer and why. now we know the answers."

"Ohh ya. You prefer your dad cause your mom forced your sister into a career she didn't want.

"And you prefer your mom because she supports you dream of being a dancer. "

"Hmm. why do you want to meet my mom though?" Jisung asked getting worried which Jin-a noticed.

"I just want to be there for her. She doesnt deserve to be abused my your father for supporting her only son's dream. She deserves to be applauded. PLUS, you skipped college today did you realise?"

" I'm finally cool. Yayie"  jisung said sarcastically.