~15~

"Oh Wonyoung? She seems fine

"Oh Wonyoung? She seems fine. She sidekicks kept on interrupting but Won young shut them up luckily. She then herself started talking and won't shut up about Chenle. I think she likes him."

"ABOUT CHENLE. WHY?" Mark asked confused.

"Oh god...Her father and my father are business partners so we kind of know each other. " Chenle said normally. 

"Ohh she and your father are business partners no wonder she wears Gucci clothes and shit." Renjun commented.

"Well I should be going. I have lot of pre-med assignments." Jisung said standing up with a annoyed face at the thought of his pre-med work. 

"Ya even I should get going. I am calling my driver anyone wants a ride with me and Jisung. "

"Nah we are good." The boys said in their different words

"Ok see ya guys tomorrow." Jisung and Chenle bid their goodbyes  as they left Mark's house. 

-

IN THE CAR

"Jisung why don't you try and become the representative for your dance minor class also. Tomorrow is Tuesday right don't you have your dance class tomorrow? That way your father may understand how good you are at dance. " Chenle suggested.

"Look at you Zhong Chenle being helpful. It is a good idea and I am also kind of my dance professor's favorite. Professor is choosing the representative tomorrow all I can do is suck up to him more and hope for the best. "

"Well my mom is a trustee at the college you know and she loves you...probably more then me...so I don't think she will mind having a word with your dance professor about making you representative."

"You would do that for me?!"

"Of course PWARK. you are an amazing dancer and you should get a chance to follow your dreams." Chenle said for the first time without a resting bitch face. 

" I can't thank you enough! That would be amazing. You are the best dolphin."

"Ya now shut up before I change my mind."

"Right when I thought you were sweet." Jisung said sarcastically but luckily Chenle took it as a joke. 

CHENJI!! uwu

CHENJI!! uwu