~14~

There was a few minutes of  awkward silence which felt like eternity for both the kids

"Any problems?" the professor asked coming to the rescue.

"Well professor we both aren't comfortable answering the why part in the 5th question." Jina said as Jisung kept his head down.

"Well this is just your first questionnaire so it will take time to open up, I understand. You can just give a brief reason which isn't very specific example- If father left your family instead of writing  that you can write my mom spend more time with me. That is a way to answer the question but not give any information you are not comfortable giving."

"Ohh that is very helpful Ma'am. Thank you so much." Jina and Jisung chirped. 

"Ok so you can say my dad supports me more so i am closer to him." Jina answered after a while of deep thinking.

"Same reason. I am closer to my mom because she is more supportive."

The professor walked to the front of the class and announced, "Ok students submit your questionnaires on my desk. I will be giving the same questionnaire to you at the end of the semester and by then you should know your partner well enough to know the answers to these 5 questions. Now open your textbook to page 28 chapter 3. Sensation and Perception."

-

"Hey Jisung the boys are coming to my house at 4 to prepare for the CSI test. You coming?" Mark asked as he saw Jisung and Jin-a walk out of the psychology class together.

"Ya, I will be there" , the boy replied. 

"Ok. see ya then." Mark replied as he gave a smirk to Jisung and Jina which earned him a slap on the shoulder from Jin-a. 

"Bee-bye." Jina said waving to Jisung after Mark left

"BEE-bye?!" Jisung replies laughing.

"Ya.....its a thing I made. Anyways we are late. Do well in you Pre-med class. Fighting!" the sentence made the smile from Jisung's face disappear 

"hmm Pre-med ugh." He said softly making sure Jin-a doesn't hear. "Bye" , he said out loud. 

-

"Hiii. come in." Mark opened the door for Jisung and Chenle as they walked in together. 

Mark offered both of them some watermelon.

"SERIOUSLY?! WATERMELOM?! You don't have any chips or something?" Jisung and Chenle complained in unison.

"Hey! don't disrespect my soulmate." Mark fought back.

"HEY YO! I am your soulmate not watermelon." Haechan shouted as he claimed his soulmate by coming near Mark and clung onto him as a monkey and started trying to kiss him.

"PERSONAL SPACE JIGUEM!" Mark screamed as he tried to get as far as he can from Haechan but Haechan kept following his like a small kid making the others laugh.

"Get a room guys." Renjun said making the others laugh harder. 

"Even you two." Jisung said facing Jaemin and Jeno who were sitting in the corner as they shared one textbook and studied cozily.

"I forgot my textbook." Jaemin said smiling sheepishly almost as if he forgot the textbook on purpose. 

"So anything cool happened in school today?" Mark asked looking in Jisung's direction with a smirk obviously referring to Jin-a.

The naïve Jisung didnt catch the hint and just said, "Ohh ya! I became the representative for my pre-med major. my dad will be very happy so ya that. Nothing else. "

"Awesome dude! congratulations!!" the boys said. 

"That is so cool Jisung. you really deserve it! by the way nothing happened with you and Jin-a in the psych class?" Mark asked being more specific.

A rosy red colour appeared on Jisung's cheeks but he tried to play it cool, "well the professor made us partners for the semster...no big deal."

"NO BIG DEAL?!" That is a big deal dude." Chenle shouted.

"well it's not that cool cause its the psych class so we need to ask each other a lot of deep questions so its uncomfortable."

"I know it is hard for you to open up and its quite early but try slowly. She seems to help you become a more carefree person. " Jeno suggested. 

"Ya she does help. I said that I don't stand up for myself and when she asked my why I think that I replied saying I was not comfortable answering so she said that the fact that I told her I am not comfortable answering shows that I am standing up for myself and she said it is great progress." Jisung narrated to his friends.  

"See that is great. I am sure even she may have had major issues. I mean nobody is just born with such a carefree personality. Its good you two are psych partners. You will get to know each other better. " Jaemin said comforted Jisung

"Anyways lets study guys. My dad will kill me if I don't get full marks on this test." Jisung said as the boys came close to him and patted his back knowing the torture Jisung faces from his father. 

The boys finished preparing the theory part of the test and quizzed each other. 

"Oh god. That was tiring ." Renjun exclaimed as they finished. 

"Tell me about it! But we still have to do the practical part using an actual computer." Jeno replied. 

"so um anything going on with you and Miyeon ?" Haechan asked Jeno.

"Well we are partners in the CSI class and stuff nothing much..."

"Do you like her??"

"Yahhh stop it." 

"Look at you Jeno Lee getting all shy huh...."Haechan said raising a eyebrow at him and smiling suggestively. 

"What about you huh Haechan...with Ryujin?"

"I hate her. She rolled her eyes at me more then I have in my whole life. " Haechan said making the boys laugh. 

"And Renjun with Shuhua ..."

"She seems nice. We both roasted the classmates in front of us and even the professor together so that was fun."

"Ooooooo sounds cool." Haechan replied. 

"What about you Jisung...with the prettiest girl of the freshmen year?"

with the prettiest girl of the freshmen year?"

srsly...Mark+Watermelon or Mark+Haechan?