~19~

"So you come here often?" Jin-a asked noticing how friendly the shopkeeper was with Jisung

"Ya I visit the dance studio  and this store whenever I have a bad day and I have a lot of bad days, " Jisung said softly starring at the energy drinks.

"I can relate...some days you are just happy and having fun and then suddenly you just feel dull. It happens to me a lot. I have so much problem sleeping cause my mind is just cluttered with stupid thoughts." Jin-a confessed loudly while choosing a energy drink. Jisung felt comforted, like someone understood him.

"I guess its not that hard to open up...." Jisung said softly.

"I feel it depends on the person you are opening up to. "Jina said looking at Jisung as he simultaneously turned and their eyes met. It didn't feel lonely anymore...it felt warm.

After  few minutes they realized they were lost in each other eyes so they both quickly turned their heads and Jina finally spoke up.

"I am taking this drink. " She said booming and then awkwardly put her hand which was holding the bottle down making a slight smile appear on Jisung's lips at her quirkiness. 

They both bought the energy drinks and sipped them on the way back to the studio. 

"So Favorite colour?" Jina asked

"Blue. You?" Jisung quickly replied

"Red and teal plus black and white if you count them as colours."

"Favorite tv shows?" Jisung asked

"God so many....top of the list will be big bang theory, friends, vampire diaries."

"Ahhh I love big bang.  Sheldon copper is iconic!" Jisung exclaimed.

"I know right! Live long and suck it." Jina said doing the Vulcan salute.

"Yaaa and Bazinga." 

"Yes! Have you seen friends?"

"Nope...my father didnt let me watch much tv..." Jisung confessed turning his face sharply in the opposite direction out of embarrassment. 

"To be honest, even my mom didn't let me and my sister watch too much tv so I have just seen clips of friends on YouTube and act as if I have seen the show to seem cool." Jina disclosed.

"Well many people in our year think you are cool after what you did on the first day." Jisung protested.

"Trust me I was nothing like that before......"

Jin-a thought, "people think I am cool yet I barely have any friends."  

"I told you twice choreography is so easy! TXT is soo hard." Jina exclaimed as a YouTube advertisement appeared.

"That is cause you are a girl...girl group choreographies are easier for you and boy group choreographies are easier for me."

"LIAR! You are amazing at literally all the dances, girl and boy group" Jina defended Jisung.

Jina replied yawning, "I am tired we should head back to our houses...its literally 1.35 am."

"do you want me to drop you?'

"No no I will be fine."

"Geez what happened to the drama queen version of you?" Jisung said making Jin-a laugh. 

Jin-a checked her phone to see if Miyeon had replied but Miyeon hadn't seen the message even though she had come online.

She brushed it off and asked Jisung for his number. After exchanging numbers they both went their separate ways as Jin-a switched off the main reason for her anxiety that day- her phone. 

-