♡Imagine #3♡

♡ Jersey ♡

Jersey ♡

I woke up to Charlie's arms wrapped around my waist, our legs were entangled and my head resting against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat.

We won last night's game and my legs are aching, Coach Orion kept me on the ice the whole game. We won 6 - 2 and the whole team was going out for Pizza to celebrate. I looked at Charlie's alarm clock and it showed 10:30.

I carefully tried to untangle myself without waking up my sleeping boyfriend. I slid out from under his grip and stood up. He started to stir and I was scared that I woke him up. He turned over and settled down.

I looked through the overnight bag that I had packed to stay In Charlie's.
Denim shorts and a red tank top with a black and white flannel to go over it.

Then I thought of a better idea, I walked over to Charlie's wardobe and opened the door. His green Duck's jersey was hanging up on a hanger. I took it down, grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to get changed.

________________
Charlie's P.O.V
=============

I woke up at 11 and immediately noticed that y/n wasn't there. Instead, there was a note on my bedside table.

My Dearest, Charlie (with a comma after dearest. Hamilton fans?)
I'm going to Connie's before we go for food, love you

Y/n

Is it weird that just seeing her handwriting made me blush? Ok it's probably a little weird.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I decided that I would wear my green Duck's jersey because we won.

I ruffled my hair in the mirror and opened my wardrobe. My white jersey was there but not my green one. It can't be in the wash beacause I haven't worn it in like a week. I can't ask my Mom either because she has already left for work.

"Odd, where is it?" I thought but didn't think much about it and put my white jersey on with a pair of jeans.

___________
Your POV
=========

I knocked on the door of Connie's house and her Mom answered the door.

"Oh hello y/n. How are you sweetie?" she asked and let me in.

"I'm doing great, my legs are a bit sore after last night's game but that's alright. Where is Connie?" I said.

"Oh she's up in her room dear," She said and went into the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs and could hear 'About a Girl' by Nirvana being blared from Connie's room.

I knocked on the door snd she told me to come in.

When I walked in she looked at me confused and said "Why is your j- WAIT... Turn around."

I turned around and Connie started laughing. "Look at you! Soon to be Mrs. Conway," she joked.

"haha I wish. I just stole his jersey," I giggled and sat down.

"You guys are so cute I cannot deal. So how was your sleepover? Did you..." she raised an eyebrow.

I threw a pillow at her "NO! Connie, god. We just watched a movie,"

Connie laughed "Ok, ok... Sure you did,"

I stayed in Connie's for an hour or two before heading to Tommy's Pizzaria.

_________________
Charlie's POV
==============

I was walking to Tommy's with Goldberg around 2 and talking about y/n.

"Dude, you never shut up about her. I understand why though, she is hot. Let's say if you... Mysteriously break up for some unknown reason. Can I have her?" Goldberg asked, which made me laugh.

"Haahha I hope you're not planning to kill me now Goldie... And It's bold of you to assume that she would want you," I winked.

"Well yanno I am irresistible," Goldberg flexed his non-existent muscles.

We walked in and the bell rang above us. I looked around for the team and saw them with 2 big tables pulled beside each other. Everyone was there except Goldberg and I.

I saw y/n sitting down, deep in conversation with Fulton. She was wearing her green jersey but It seemed a little big on her. I looked again and realised that she was acctually wearing my jersey.

It looked great on her though. Of course it was a bit big but... right yanno. It might have been that the name Conway was plastered across her back. It showed everyone that she was with me and it made me think about how good Y/n Conway sounded.

I could feel my face getting hot. Goldberg noticed what y/n was wearing beacause he nudged me.

"Nevermind, doesn't look like she'll be leaving you anytime soon," he winked and went to sit beside Julie.

Y/n looked up and her eyes lit up when she saw me,she beckoned me over to sit on the seat next to her.

I sat down and kissed her on the cheek, and whispered in her ear" So that's where my jersey went."

Word Count: 833