♡Imagine #5♡

♡ Mixtape ♡

Mixtape

I love music, I always have and always will. I'm the type of chick to have multiple songs circling around my head a day. In fact, one of my worst subconscious habits is that I always start singing these songs under my breath. No matter how hard I try, I can't stop.

One of today's songs was 'Killing me softly with his sing song' by the Fugees. I sang it quietly during a History test my last class of the day.

When the bell rang, I got on my bike and cycled straight home. I was going on a date with my boyfriend Charlie at 5.

It was our anniversary and all he told me was to wear something nice and to meet him at his apartment.

When I knocked on the apartment door, it was Casey who answered.

"Y/n, come in honey," she beckons me in and gives me a hug. I love Casey Conway like a second mother.

"Do you want anything to eat?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen.

I followed her in, "No thanks, I should probably just wait for Charlie."

"I think he's in his room if you want to go in to him," she started, as I walked away she started talking again "By the way, how's he treating you, love?"

I smiled and turned around "Like a princess."

Casey nodded her head and I walked down the hall to Charlie's room. The door was half open so I didn't bother to knock.

Charlie wasn't there but his room was super messy. I stepped through the piles of clothes on the floor to his desk because he left the lamp on. I switched it off but as I did, something on the desk caught my eye.

It was a blue note book labelled "Y/n <3". My conscience was telling me that I shouldn't open it but come on, it LITERALLY has my name written all over it.

When I flipped open the cover it had Day 1: Friday 31st of May 1996 and a list of songs. I was super confused as I flipped through the notebook because each page had a similar layout, but different songs and consecutive days.

It wasn't till the page with today's date that it finally clicked. Charlie has been taking notes of my 'songs of the day' for the past couple weeks.

My stomach was infested with butterflies at the thought that he pays attention to my constant mind radio, let alone takes notes on it.

I was so caught up in this realisation that I didn't even noticed Charlie coming into his bedroom.

"Oh no, you found it," Charlie put his head in his hands.

He looked really cute, I rarely get to see him out of his jersey. He was wearing (insert description of what he wore in dinner scene with varsity in D3)

"Yeah I found it and I have to say, you'd make a good stalker love," I said and walked over to him. I kissed him on the cheek and when I looked at him again, he looked really confused.

"So you're not curious as to why I've been making notes of the songs you sing?" he asked.

I laughed a little before replying "I am extremely curious. I just figured that you would eventually explain yourself so I didn't waste my breath asking," I smiled at him.

Charlie looked down and shook his head "Why are you always right?".

Charlie brought me to a really nice restaurant and we ordered our food.

"Still curious about the notebook?" He asked.

I nodded my head so vigorously that I almost got whiplash. He laughed and pulled something from his pocket. It was a wrapped rectangle shape.

When I opened it, I discovered that it was a tape with the title "mixtape for my love <3"

"Aw Charlie, you have no idea how much this means to me. I honestly don't deserve you at all," I looked up from the present and Charlie was looking at me with a big sappy grin on his face.

"That's where you got it completely backwards, love," he said reached for my hand across the table.

"Oh I almost forgot, here's your present," I gave him the gift bag I had on the chair beside me.

"Oh my god, y/n. I love it," he said as he took out the jacked I got made for him.

It was in the Varsity style beacause I know he doesn't like the JV ones the school has. It is green and has the the ducks symbol on the back with 'Conway' at the top. It has the ducks colours on the collar and cuffs.

He tried the jacket on and it fit perfectly.

"Y/n, I love you more than you could ever know," He said with a dazzling look in his eyes. (calm down Edward Cullen)

I looked up at him, said it back and smiled. I can't believe I'm the girl who pulled Charlie Conway.

Word Count: 843