♡Imagine #1♡

♡ Love You, Bye ♡

Love You, Bye

I got a call from Charlie at around 11p.m.

"Hello, y/l/n house, y/n speaking," I said into the phone.

"Hi Y/n, It's Charlie... I know it's late but meet me at the park gates in 20 minutes. Bring your roller blades," My best friend spoke.

I've had a crush on Charlie for a couple of years now and half the team says that we would look good toghether.

"What? Charlie why on earth would I do that?" I asked.

"Beacause I'm your best friend and you trust me and there will be pizza involved," he blabbered on about how amazing he is and why I should do it.

"Alright Spazway you can shut up now. I'll be there" I giggled

"Alright love you, bye," Charlie said which made me burst out laughing.

"Shit no, not like that I'm just hardwired from calling my Mom, ok?" he nervously.

He was there trying to explain what me meant but he gave up and just said "Just meet me there in 20, alright?" and hung up the phone.

I got my rollerblades from my closet. My parents room is upstairs and mine is downstairs so it's not common that they would check on me during the night. I put a pillow under my duvet just incase.

I threw on my white Duck's jersey and a pair of jeans. I put my skates and helmet and tied the laces of my converse to each other and hung them around my neck.

I climbed out my bedroom window clumsily and skated in the direction on the park.

---------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later and I arrived at the park. Sure enough, Charlie was standing at the main gate with a box labelled Tom's pizzaria.

Charlie turned around and saw me. I stopped infront of him.

"How we gonna get in, Charlie?" I asked with a laugh.

"Simple" he said and pointed to the rusted to a rusted padlock on the park gates.

I picked a rock up from the ground and chucked it at the padlock. It immediately broke into pieces and the gate creaked open.

"That was bad-ass but the padlock was open," Charlie laughed.

"Oh shut up," I said and held the gate open for him.

He handed me the pizza box so that he could put on his skates. He took it back off me and went zooming into the park.

"WAIT UP SPAZWAY, WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I shouted and then raced to catch up with him. Streetlights zoomed past my vision.

When I finally caught up he was staning infront of the skate park. There was ramps and a bowl and other skate park stuff. During the day it's packed with Tony-Hawk-wannabes but in the dead of night it was nice. Romantic, even.

"Let's go," Charlie said and grabbed my arm. He pulled me over to the biggest ramp in the place and started climbing up the steps at the back of it.

"Ok, ok I'm coming," I said and followed him up.

Charlie sat cross legged with the pizza box open. It smelled delicious.

"Charlie... Are you going to tell me why I'm eating pizza at the top of the skate park in the middle of the night," I picked up a slice.

"I'll answer all your questions soon," He promised and smiled at me.

"Aw please... Just one now?" I pleaded.

Charlie took one look at me and then sighed in defeat.

"Ok just one," He said and took another slice of pizza.

"What did you truly mean on that phone call?" I asked.

"Hmmm what phone call exactly beacause we call alot and-"

"Conway" I stared up at him.

"Imeantthatiloveyou,"he mumbled.

"If you're going to answer my question then you might as well say the answer loud enough for human ears to hear it," I joked.

He made direct eye contact with me and said "I... I meant that I love you
Y/n."

I looked at him in disbelief. Did he just say the words that I have been dreaming of him saying for four years?

He exhaled deeply and stood up. He kicked the now empty pizza box off the side if the ramp. He threw his shoes down too so I did the same.

"Just forget it. Just forget that I said anything," he sighed and skated off the edge of the ramp.

Charlie skated down the ramp at insanely high speeds and onto the ramp opposite it. He turned around and skated to the ground.

"WAIT CHARLIE," I called from the ramp.

"WHAT?" he called back.

"I LOVE YOU TOO YOU IDIOT. I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE LIKE 10," I laughed.

"REALLY?" he shouted. "I guess you better come down here and get me then,"

I was dangerously afraid of heights. Charlie knew this. I can get up just fine but getting down is the hard part. I looked at the ramp and thought "why the fuck not,"

I skated over the edge with my heart in my mouth and I did the exact same thing that he did. But instead of stopping gracefully, I pulled a Luis and skated straight into Charlie.

He tried to catch me but instead we both fell over. Charlie landed on top of me and we were both laughing so hard. When we realised what way position were in both of our cheeks burned red.

Charlie cleared his throat, "May I," he asked.

I smirked "You may."

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back immediately. My arms wrapped around his neck and after a while we broke apart for air.

"So are you my..." Charlie's entire face was like a stop sign and mine was probably the same.

"Girlfriend? Definately,"

Word Count: 967