♡Imagine #4♡

♡Jealous of the Jet♡

Jealous of the Jet♡

Charlie and I were sitting on my couch and flicking through the channels. It was the late evening and he was staying at my house.

"Ooh look 'The Sandlot' is just starting," I said and put the remote on the arm of the couch.

"What's that?" My boyfriend asked.
I looked up at him with an open mouth and shock in my eyes.

"You haven't seen 'The Sandlot'?" he shook his head. "It is the best movie of all time. This movie made me a baseball fan," I explained.

"Baseball fan? I didn't know that," Charlie chuckled.

"Hell yeah, I've been to more Twins games that I can count on my fingers!" I boasted.

I ran in the kitchen to make microwave popcorn really quick and left Charlie in the sitting room. When I took the bag out of the microwave Charlie shouted in to me. "Hey y/n/n, this guy looks exactly like Mendoza!"

I walked in the sitting room with the bowl of popcorn and sat down.

"You think so? I thought I recognised him when he first skated into the rink," I cuddled into him.

We watched the movie in silence for a while until the 4th of July scene. I had my head on Charlie's lap and he was playing with my hair.

"Yanno, Benny was my first ever crush," I smiled goofily up at him.

"Really? Why?" he clenched his jaw.

"Are you blind? You can't tell me that you don't think he's a looker," I laughed.

Charlie didn't laugh but just stared at the TV. After a minute he stood up "I'll be back in a minute." he said and left without another word.

I followed him out and saw him at the phone. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Calling Luis," He huffed and started pressing the buttons.

I started laughing when I realised what had happened. Charlie was jealous. He stopped dialing Luis's number and looked at me.

"What?" he snapped. Charlie was obviously ticked off and my laughing definitely didn't help.

"Are you jealous?" I bit my tongue to refrain from laughing.

"Wha- pffft no," he rubbed his neck.

"You so are!"I pointed at him."I don't fancy Luis for God's sake, I thought the character was good looking like 3 years ago. Luis is too much of a player for me," I explained.

"You sure you two won't elope in Mexico?" He smirked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now c'mon,you're gonna miss the part where Phillips and Ham start shouting at each other," I dragged him back to the sitting room.

"Who the hell is Phillips?" He asked.

"An Asshole," I shrugged. I kissed Charlie quickly and then sat on the couch.

Word Count: 456