♡Imagine #2♡

♡ Captain TBD ♡

Captain TBD

Coach Orion had just stormed out of the locker room. He just gave us a speech about 'getting higher than a C' and 'clearing out of the locker room in 15 minutes'. I could tell that my boyfriend Charlie was getting more pissed off by the second.

"Hey look, coach posted our positions," Connie said and pointed at the newly-added page to the bulletin board.

After watching an outraged Goldberg be very dramatic about being benched, Dwane pointed something out.

"It says Captain: T.B.D, who's tbd?" he asked.

"It means 'to be determined'" Julie said and the whole team turned to look at Charlie.

Forty five minutes later I was lying on Charlie's bed with my Physics book. He was quiet the whole walk to his apartment. Charlie was in the shower so I was getting a headstart on my homework.

Then the shower stopped and a couple minutes later, Charlie stormed in. He has a pair of black sweatpants on, with no shirt, a towel around his neck and wet hair.

"He cant change the captain! I've been captain for four years! What's his problem anyway? He can't- y/n? Hey are you listening to me?" He asked.

I was not, in fact listening to him. Instead I was staring at his muscular stomach and fighting the urge to kiss him but let's pretend that I was listening.

I looked up at Charlie's face "uhh yeah, I'm listening. You hate Coach's guts and it's fucking outrageous that he's even considering replacing you as captain." Lucky guess?

He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, he threw a t-shirt on. Which, I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit disappointed about.

"It's just," he sighs "with that shitty school and the new coach not cutting us any slack, I really don't need that right now." He had his head in my lap at this point and I was playing with his hair.

"I know, I know honey. But getting mad at the coach isn't gonna help that. And hey, it said 'To be determined' and not 'any one but Charlie is getting chosen' so you might get your C back," this made him laugh.

"I love you darling," He sits up and kisses me.

"IloveyoutoobutIwouldloveyoumoreifyoutookyourshirtoff," I mumbled against his lips.

He chuckles and takes his shirt off. I press my lips to his and I passionately kissed him for a solid 5 minutes. Only pulling away to breath and make him do some homework so he doesn't get kicked off the team.

Word Count: 432