Chapter 1

。:

。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

Holland's eyes flutter open as she moves her unruly curls out of her face. She abruptly sits up with a gasp, remembering the events that happened previously but she soon regrets it as her head thumbs furiously from the pain.

"Oww." Holland groans rubbing her forehead, her head felt like it was literally going to explode at any second and the bright lighting of the room wasn't really helping. Once her eyes finally adjust to the light she quickly scans the room.

It was a beautiful white room with accents of pink and purple. The room was rather luxurious with a huge master bed in the center shaped like a red heart.

Her eyes fix on a unconscious figure lying on the floor, narrowing her eyes slightly she shuffes closer to see thier face.

"Tommy!" Holland panicks kneeling beside her best friend. She frantically shakes his shoulders, sighing in relief when he groans, slowly opening his eyes.

Thomas, eyes shoot open at the sight of Holland, he wasn't sure if he was hallucinating but he felt a sense of relief wash over him.

"Holly!" Thomas exclaims pulling her into a hug, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist while his other hand strokes her hair.

Holland hugs him back, her arms tightly wrapped around his middle. She couldn't help the small smile that spreads across her face, she thought she would never see him again and for the first time she was happy she was wrong. Thomas pulls away looking into her eyes with teary ones of his own.

"I thought you were dead." He croaks out, looking over her for any sign of injuries. He had watched her get shot in the head and yet here she was, sitting in front of him as if nothing ever happened, her wide signature smile plastered on her face. Holly nods but before she could say anything she was cut off by an angelic voice.

"She was and so were you. . emphasis on the was."

The sound of heels clicking on the marble floor echoes through the room drawing the two's attention.

Their heads snap towards the voice, a beautiful brunette struts into the room in a silky silver spaghetti strap dress that cascaded down her long legs matched with frilly heels that complemented her tanned skin.