Chapter 3

。:

。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

"Repeat that darling." Kol voices raising a disbelieving brow. He already didn't like the fact that he had to share with his brothers and now he also had to share with people who aren't even family. Ridiculous.

"I have more soulmates. . two more, I know who they are I just haven't met them yet." Holly rubs her thumb along Klaus' knuckles to provide her some form of comfort.

"No worries Astin, we are just happy to have the pleasure of being your mate." Elijah assures running his thumb along her cheek. Holland smiles sheepishly visibly relaxing as her shoulders slump.

"I may not like it but I will happily share you if it means I get to have you." Nik sends her a genuine smile, he had waited a thousand years to meet his mate he was sure he could overcome sharing.

"I completely agree with my brothers my love, I could never pass up an opportunity with you." Finn presses a kiss to her knuckles.

"As long as I'm your favorite, I definitely don't mind." Kol smiles cheekily. Holland giggles at his remark and sends the Original a bright smile. Kol pratically melts under her gaze and gives her a sly wink.

"Who are you're other mates love?" Klaus questions curiously, he hoped to whatever god there was that it was no one he hated because he didn't know if he could restrain himself from ripping their head off if they annoyed him.

"Stefan Salvatore and Malachai Parker." Holly rolls up her sleeve so they could all see. The hybrid smiles approvingly at Stefans name, the Salvatore was his old friend and he really wanted to regain his friendship, altough because of certain circumstances he couldnt, but maybe. . just maybe he could rekindle their brotherly bond afterall.

Kol scoffs indignatly clearing thinking his family was the only ones that were even remotely able to treat their mate like the queen she is. Elijah and Finn didn't really have much of a reaction to the Salvatores name.

"Who is this Parker boy? I've never heard of him." Elijah asks furrowing his brows.

"That's because he has been trapped in a prison world since 1994." Holly pouts. The Original brothers narrow their eyes, wondering what this Malachai boy could've done that was bad enough to ship him off to a prison world.

"Why would he be in a prison world?" Finn voices the question that was on the tip of all the brothers tongues. He sincerely hoped this person was not a danger to his mate otherwise he would put him down himself. He didn't really know what a prison world was, due to his limited time on earth but it didn't sound good.