Chapter 2

。:

。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

Thomas groans opening his eyes. Dimension hopping surely wasn't a pleasant experience, it felt like your insides were being flipped upside down then lit on fire and he hoped that he would never have to repeat it.

Thomas sits up on the grass looking around, his eyes widening as they fixed on a building in the distance. Next to him his best friend, who was slumped rather ungracefully on the floor, groans aswell shifting her bodyweight to sit up.

Holland looks up to her best friends pale face and furrow her brows in concern.

"What are you staring at?" The Knight girl questions following his gaze, her eyes nearly popping out her head when she saw the mystic grill.

"It worked." Holly breathes in disbelief. The pair shoots up after shaking out of their initial shock. Holly sways to the side, her brain taking way too long to adjust.

"Stupid brain." Holly grumbles rubbing her temples. She felt a tinge on her left arm, wincing she cast her eyes downwards.

The red head squeals so loudly it could've easily burst someones eardrums if they were standing close enough.

"How did you find crack within 2 seconds of being here and why are you not sharing?" Thomas whines turning to his friend with a sour look on his face. He loved his best friend with all his heart but her shrieking was equivalent to scratching nails on a chalk board.

"Look!" Holly cries out, pointing to the first name on her wrist. 'Malachai Parker.'

"Holy moly." Thomas brows shoot up at the italic letters on his best friends wrist while simultaneously feeling a tinge on his own he glances down at it, gasping softly.

Holland looks at her friend in intrigue and takes hold of her his wrist and smiling widely at her discovery.

"Well I do remember you having a thing for blondes." Holly teases reminiscing about all the brunettes previous blonde flings, who were all bimbo's in her opinion. Atleast she knew Rebekah and Caroline were very from from bimbo's and are easily the most beautiful blondes ever, both inside and out.

"Ahh and a fellow augustine vamp and a Bennett witch. . how lucky you are you." Holly continues. She was happy that her friends heart was in good hands.

"Well I remember you having a thing for psychos. . I mean the ripper of monteray and the Mikalesons, oh and let's not forget about our favorite socipath." Thomas counters, going down the list of names on her arm with his pointer finger. His best friend's obsession with fictional serial killers concerned him greatly at one point but now he sort of understood it.