Chapter 4

。:

。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

The next morning Holly wakes up in Nik's arms snuggled contently against his chest. The hybrid hears her rise in heartbeat and places a kiss to her crown.1I-

"Goodmorning love." Klaus runs his fingers over his mates back, a small smile on his face. He could get used to waking up like this, unfortunately for him his bed would be cold and empty tonight but he was willing to wait.

"Morning handsome." Holland tilts her head upwards, placing her hand on her mates cheek whilst leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Pulling back she notices her mate's completely awestruck look, giggling she pokes his unmoving face.

"Nik." Holland sings. Klaus blinks, a large wolfish grin taking over his face.

"More." Klaus demanda in a low and husky voice, he leans in nose brushing against his mates.

"More what?" Holly quirks, feigning an innocent expression. Klaus growls playfully, flipping them over and pinning her to the bed.

Klaus hovers over her, pinning her arms above her head. The Original smirks at her sharp intake of breath.

"I want another one." Klaus pouts flashing his mate his puppy dog eyes. Holly smiles in amusement wrapping her hands around the back of his neck and pulling him closer.

The hybrid happily leans in, purring contently as they pull away.

"How was your sleep little love?" Klaus lifts Holland's legs to wrap around his waist, which she happily complied with.

"I slept amazing, how'd you sleep?" The green eyed girl runs her fingers through his hair enticing a soft sound of satisfaction from the hybrid.

"Fantastic with you next to me." Klaus leans forward, their lips only a few centimeters apart. Holland flips their positions, straddling her mates waist.

Klaus looks taken aback at his mates strength, she had his hands held above his head with a wide smirk on her face, with a wink she quickly runs to the shower giggling and locking the door behind her.

Holland hears Klaus let out a dramatic groan enticing a chuckle from her as she steps into the shower.

° ° °

As soon as Holland gets down the stairs she is immediately brought into the embrace of one of her mates, she wasn't sure by who exactly but from their lean figure she assumed it was Kol, which was confirmed when he mumbles a greeting in her ear.