Chapter 1: The Start

It's so crowded. What's happening? Why there are so many people that are screaming? I remembered that I fell asleep.

A train bumped into the bus that I was riding... It hurts... why I am so sleepy... anyone please help me.. why can't I say a word.
.
.
.
.
"Lady, why are you crying?"

"Are you hurt?"

A man talked to me.. his voice is so gentle. Why I was in a carriage?. I thought I was dead.

"Uh...uh"... I can talk now.

"Mister where am I?".

I raised my head and he seems familiar. Wait, he is Sovieshu. The second male lead in the manhwa I've read. It seems odd.

Oh my body! This is not my body. wait... don't tell me..

I'M INSIDE OF RASHTA'S BODY!!!!

I am Abella Paterson who loves to read a novel. I really wish to reincarnate in the novel I really want but not as Rashta. She is the villain that have so many haters.

I can't believe that I really reincarnated as Rashta.. But now, is not the time to panic. What should I do?.

I think this time is the time, Sovieshu will bring Rashta in the palace.

Should I go with him?

Well I always imagining that someday I can eat all the food that I like. And enjoying luxurious life. I will just do what I want for now.

In the palace...
"Maids.. make sure you dressed this girl as elegant as she can be and after that ask her for what she wants to eat."

"Yes, your majesty"

"Miss, please come with us"

This place is so extravagant and at the same time it's so comfortable to live with.

I envy fictional characters that they can enjoy this life. One description and they can have it all. Ah RIGHT!
I should think the food I will eat later.

Well it's too embarrassing to say but I don't have the reason to. And also in my past life my metabolism is quite a bit..You know.

So I ordered the food that is famous here, because I don't know what they served here. Unluckily, Rashta's stomach can't handle too much food and, so I get indigestion.

Knock... knock

"Lady Rashta can I enter?"

"You may,your majesty."

"Are you alright?"

Sovieshu seems really cared about Rashta from the start. But why?

I really don't know because it's an ongoing manhwa, and I didn't even read the new release because I can't afford the money to buy the fast pass.

"I'm alright your majesty, I'm sorry for worrying you."

What's up with his reaction. He seems flustered. Should I act as a Rashta that he knows or is it because of my voice tone?

It can't be.

Because, today is the first time they've met. I think I'm overthinking again.

I will just enjoy this luxury and, I will write a letter to Empress Navier to make things clear that I will not be greedy and also I will not stand in her way.

I will just stay low and enjoy this life.

Snap out of it!

"Rashta, what are you worrying about?"