Chapter 6

(Note: Anything that I write here is not related in any romance.)

Huh? Who is he? He seems familiar.

Is he a knight? Oh! I should hide! But why? Right! I and sovieshu is nothing now. So why should I be scared to him?

But is he really a knight?

I walk towards him and tied the horse in the tree.

Hmm? Well, if he is a knight or not I will ask where is the manor of Viscount Lotteshu? Because I really don't know the specific direction to the manor. Whatever. I will just ask.

I stopped.

"Lady, what is the matter?"

'Uh... Uh... I... Can I ask for the direction?'

"Where are you headed to?"

'Where is the manor of Viscount Lotteshu?'

"(blah... Blah... Talking about the direction.)"

'Uh... Uh... Can I ask your name?'

"Lady, I am Ergi Claude."

'... I see, Uh... Uh...'

"You can just call me Ergi."

'...thank you for the direction, Ergi.'

Ah... So he is Duke Ergi. He seems gentleman than I thought, but why he is here?

'So, I will leave now. Thank you again.'

As I leave, he just stay in his position while looking to me.

Meanwhile, at the western place...

(Heinrey's Pov)

Where will she go? She should just stay here for a while, because she's not that well. I hope she's safe.

And Navier is the one who tell me to take care of her, but why? She is the mistress of the emperor and I thought Navier hated her.

Did they became close? It's impossible! They are not close to each other and I heard Rashta is a slave.

(Few days ago...)
The dinner day of the new year's ceremony.

"We'll end here. Thank you everyone for coming."

Everyone leaves and I just stayed. And the mistress of the emperor ran immediately. She seems nervous. After a short while, Sovieshu followed her and now,

Navier and I is the only one here.

"Prince Heinrey, you should leave now too. I will ask the servant to clean this room."

"Ah! It is alright, Empress. Then, (I hold her hand and I kissed it. I looked at her.) I will take my leave."

I gently stand and slowly leave the room.

"Wait!" I stopped and I turn my back on her.

"Yes, Empress."

"Prince Heinrey, I'm sorry if this out of the blue and it is impolitely of me to request this to you, but you're the only one who can do this."

I suddenly got curious. And many questions had popped out in my mind. And I'm shocked because this is the first time that Navier will request something from me.

"What is it, Empress?"

"Prince Heinrey, can you please help the mistress of the emperor in any way you can or if she needs help, please be with her? Can you please do this for me? But it is alright if you're not okay with it. I understand. Please just forget what I said."

"Uh! No! It is an honor for me to do a favor for you. I will accept your request. Please trust me."

"Thank you, prince Heinrey. But please don't tell her about this and anyone. I will trust you."

And that is our last conversation. I didn't asked her why did she do that, because I don't want to interfere in her private life.

No-no-no-no, I should not think about it. I need to make Navier to become my queen. But I'm not hoping to come, the day it will happen. From the start, I didn't really have a chance.

Knock, knock...

"Master, Duke Ergi is here."

"Say to him, to come in my room."

"Yes, Master."

Ergi entered my room with a smile in his face, he looked like that he will say something.

"I heard you brought a girl in this palace. It looks like you became a true womanizer."

Haah! He just came here to tell me that. How likely of him.

"How likely of you, Ergi. I thought you had changed but I think you're not. So how was your trip?"

"You're not answering my questions. Did you really bring a girl?" He asked again.

"Yes. Did that satisfy your curiosity?"I said to him.

"Oh! So did something happen? Don't tell me you had move on with your true love?" He laugh loudly.

"What are you saying!? Did your brain has a damage or something? You just came from a trip and you're already has an energy to have a malicious thinking."

"Calm down. Don't get too defensive. Well, goodnight and sweet dreams." he was leaving and he stopped by the door.

"Ah! Right! On my way here, I met a woman with a white hair and she's wearing a man clothes. She has a great figure. I think she will be a great target. I'm just sharing." he said with a confident smile.

"You! Did you do something to her!?"

"Calm down. I did not do anything. And why you are so concerned, you don't even know who she is!? Haah! I will really take my leave now."

He slammed the door and leave. I walk towards the window to have a fresh air.

Meanwhile, at the travel of Rashta...

(Rashta's POV)

I think I am near now in the manor of Viscount Lotteshu. I should rest for now. I didn't thought that it is far than I think.

I stopped in a town and bought a bread. But it is so hard. I feel so sleepy that I didn't realize that I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
(snoring)

"Lady, lady... Lady wake up!"

HM? Someone is shaking me? Or there is an earthquake?

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a kid.

"Lady, your horse got robbed by the thugs."

'WHAT!?'

My horse got robbed!? I just lend it.

'Kid, where did they go!?' I immediately stand up and looking for my horse.

"Lady, your horse got robbed 30 minutes ago. I waking you up when they leave but you are not opening your eyes. And you even snoring. It is your mistake that your horse got robbed. Tsk,tsk."

Haah! This kid! You even blame me for being robbed.

I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran until I reach the market. There are so many people. I think I don't have a chance to find my horse.

Now, how can I go in the Manor of Viscount Lotteshu!?

I don't even have a money to buy a food. I'm a beggar now. Ugh! I'm hungry. How can I live!?

I just look around the market until I saw Alan. Alan, the father of the baby of Rashta.

To be continued...^_^

I updated early than I said last time, because I had a free time today. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for reading. Please vote my story and I will appreciate it if you comment below.