Chapter 8

(Note: Hello readers! It's been a long time since I update, sorry for that. Once again, everything I wrote here are just a fiction and based on my imagination. There's so many typographical errors, so thank you for enduring it. That's all, thank you!)

"Boss, the Empress sent you a letter." a chubby man give a letter to Kosair and I saw the seal of the Empress in it. What is it about? "How many times should I tell you to stop calling me that?" Kosair really have a bad temper.

"It seems like, the Empress wants you to come in the palace." the chubby man said. "When did you learn to read someone letter-" he didn't continue what he will say when I entered the room. He is just looking at me. "If you're here to pay the trouble you've caused, well-"

"Yes, I will pay you. So, can you accept me to work for you?" I said firmly. An awkward silence...

I looked at him seriously.

"... Pft... Bwahahahaaha" he laughed like it is the end of the world. He wipes his tears from laughing. "If that's what you want, you can start from cleaning this room. I think it will be one month before you can pay your debt and-"

"What?! A month?" it suddenly came out. How can I work for him in one month?

"If you want to pay it all at once, you need to have 20,000 gold or to be exact twenty thousand gold and twenty-five silver coins. If you need a computation, 5,000 gold coins for your medical fees, 3,000 gold coins for your food and six-"

"Alright, I will work for you in a month."

I bow at him and as I leave the room, "You need to come with me today, we have a ball to attend. If you come with me, you can have 50% discount and you only need to work with me for about 2 weeks, so what's your de-"

"Alright."
.
.
.
We're here in the palace. Yes, in this hell! He didn't say to me that we will attend the ball that the Empress made. I hope I will not meet Sovieshu and Navier. Oh no! How can I not meet them? Kosair is Navier's brother!

"Hey!" he shouted at me.

I came at my senses as he shouted. I quickly look at him.

"You need to wear this." he gave me an elegant dress and a high heels shoes. "Why do I need to-" I don't continue what I will say when he place his finger in my lips. As he remove it, he immediately wipe his finger with a towel. "No more question, just wear it or else, every question you've made I will add a 5% interest in your debt, understand?"

"Yes, sir!" I salute at him and immediately went in the restroom.

Ugh! I really can't stand him.

After that, we enter where the ball is...

Wow! It been a while since I came here. Nothing really change that much and I don't know what happened since I leave this hell. And that Sovieshu only gave me a headache since I came here. At first, I thought when I will become his mistress, I will enjoy my life while buying and eating all I want. But, it's all just an illusion. Come to think of it, if Rashta didn't became a mistress, she will stay as a slave. She's just trying to survive, but sad to say, she became greedy and selfish. She's just a girl who wanted to be loved. The society made her. Well, it's always like that, the villain always had a bad past so they will became like that. It's always answering the question, 'Why they became a villain?' I believed everything has a reason.

"Hey!" he shouted again.

"Let's go now." he offered his arms but I ignored it and continue to walk and I didn't realized that I get mixed with the crowd and he grabbed my arms. "You're so annoying. Don't make me get angry or else, I will add a 5% interest in your debt." I don't know but my body automatically obeyed him. I think his favorite line is 'I will add a 5% interest in your debt' by now.

When we escaped the crowd, we walked outside and came in the garden's palace. I think he hate the people in there since they're like a parasite.

"Hey!" he said again. I looked at him annoyingly and he looked back at me.

"I hate those people. I hate this world. When I was a kid, my mom-I mean my mother, she always supports my sister on whatever she liked, but me, everything is controlled." he said while staring at the sky.

"So?" I said.

"Did you think you're the one who have the worst problem?" I said and smirked at him sarcastically. "I suddenly remembered my friend because of you. He also thinks that he's the most problematic person in the world and I didn't thought that you have a same problem as him. I'm wondering if he's still alive?" I said and I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"I knew it." he whispered.

"Hey!" he said again.

"Can you please stop calling me 'Hey', for your information, I have a name like you, Kosair-" Oops! I said his name, but he didn't said it to me. What should I do?!

"Rashta" he said while staring at me seriously.

"Rashta- no, your real name is- Bella" he continued.

"What did you just said?" I confusedly look at him and he smiled. "I said, your name is Bella. Abella Paterson."OMG! How did he knew my real name and even my nickname?

"Bella, I know you're from another world. I can't say anything to you... for now." he looked at me and while saying those words I just started to cry. I don't know what I feel right now.

Thank you for reading! ^_^

Don't forget to vote my story and I will appreciate it if you leave a comment below.

(A/N: I think it will take a long time to update again. So, thank you for the readers who keeps reading this!)