Chapter 4

‘Your majesty, please withdraw me as your mistress!' I shouted.

Many people are whispering and so shocked. Because they thought I really want this. And they think that I really enjoyed being a mistress of the emperor but they are wrong!

“Rashta, what are you saying?!”

‘Your majesty, I just said that you should withdraw me for being your mist-’.

“Lets talk about this in my room.”

... So he bring me in his room. The look in his face is so funny. He's so shock.

Sovieshu's room...

“Why did you want to do that?”

‘Your majesty, I just don't want to be your mistress anymore.’

“Rashta, what nonsense are you saying? What happened to you?”

‘Your majesty, I just gave my reason. And I'm not qualified to be your mistress.’

Ugh! Really! Just unleash me!

‘Your majesty, you don't need to do anything. I already prepared the paper. All I need from you is your signature and stamp. Please sign this, your majesty.’

I, Lady Rashta, is withdrawing from being a mistress of the Emperor.

Sovieshu, the Emperor, is making this legal from today.

                                         Rashta
                        Signature of Lady Rashta

__________________________
Signature of the Emperor

Bwahahaha. He's really funny. He's so flustered.

“What!? When did you prepare all of this?

‘Today... Your majesty, let's just stop this. Let's don't make things hard for us.’

“Rashta, I don't know what's happening in your mind. Let's stop talking for now. But please reflect for what you did.”

Hah! He didn't talk to me anymore and he leave the room.

Tonight, there is a dinner that will be hold. But I should not attend that, because of the commotion that I did.

But who said that I can't? I will end this once and for all.

Dinner place...

I entered. As usual, many eyes are so concerned to me. They really don't get tired from gossiping others lives. Well, I'm sorry everyone I don't have the time for you.

Prince Heinrey and the Emperor is already here.

“Rashta, come here. Sit with me.”

What he's doing? After I embarrassed him in front of the nobles, he is still  asking me that.

‘Your majesty, I will not change my mind. Please sign the paper already.’

I gave him the agreement paper.

“Rashta, why are you doing this to me?”

Prince Heinrey is sitting in front of us and watching us.

“Lady Rashta, it's an honor to meet you. Let me introduce myself to you, I'm Prince Heinrey from the western kingdom.”

He talked to me while I'm speaking with the emperor? Many people are staring at us. And the emperor seems angry.