5. Hell Week

Bryce's POV

FIRST YEARS STAND UP.....
Our all attention transferred to the podium where our scary head gazer standing by holding a red small book he was showing the first page of that book towards us

Freshers ....I hope you enjoyed your sleep yesterday .....

YES SIR....everyone shouted in response...

Good to hear ....because today onwards you are going to have sleep less night and restless morning.....
Everyone got shocked by the statement thrown by P Axel...I looked at wayo and James they both are having the same expression as me ..we concentrated again to head gazer
Today I am going to give you your first task....you guys know the fact that respecting seniors is one of the rule ....

WE KNOW SIR we all shouted
Good ....so my responsibility is reduced ....so most important way of respecting your seniors is by knowing them by their name right.....

Stadium got silenced by that comment nobody responded P Axel intendly looked at us
Are you dead or alive I asked you something.....cat got your tongue or what.....

NO P...

then reply to my question

YOU ARE RIGHT P......everyone shouted again

Now you guys know so my task is easy....you should collect at least 1000 signature of your seniors within a week....its an easy task you have 3000 seniors total ....I am just asking 1/3rd right ....

Stadium got silenced again everyone was shocked including we three, how can we collect 1000 signature from seniors within a week ....we have to attend SOTUS...we have class in between .....so many people talks was going around the stadium..

SILENCE headhazer shouted ....pin drop silence ....second year hazing team gave us the same notebook that was held by the headhazer ...when I opened the notebook it had five columns one for serial number second name third branch of engineering fourth signature and last one was remark by the senior .....
So now we are going to beg.....damn California was better than here ...wayo talked to himself I just chuckled at his thought i know it's a piece of cake for him to get signatures from the seniors he can collect entire three thousand within a week if he intended to do so ....but my bratty little devil is very lazy to do tasks other than hacking hot girls ig account...

Suddenly headhazer left the auditorium along with his gang ...we can see relief in the face of first years and second years ....one of the second year senior came in front

Hello juniors my name is Seth...my stream is industrial engineering .....I am the head of second year hazing team ..if you have any doubt regarding the signature collection feel free to ask ....guys it's very important for us to know our seniors some of you will think it's a waste of time but trust me it's a great experience I myself enjoyed it during last year.....
I am here for not telling you about the thing told by PAxel I am here to inform you about the moon and star competition that will be happening within two weeks ...you guys have to nominate one of the girl and boy as the engineering moon and star so that they can participate and win the title for us....