6. Meeting

General Pov

Abigail entered to a large house which is not less than a banglow ....she ran towards the study room where she expect to meet her twin brother Austin ....what I say about kongithanin as I described before they are hell rich they can buy anything ....axel's father was the only heir of kongithanin family and her mother is the elder daughter of Jaturapoom family..kongithanin family is medical professional and their all wealth is accumulated by that profession ....Kaira Jaturapoom the only daughter of Keith jaturapoom married to Phana Kongithanin the only son of Asher Kongithanin and kavya Kongithanin his mother is an indian and father is thai it made him a thai indian ....

They married out of love they both studied in the same university and were classmates, they both are doctors and having a very busy life ....Axel was an unexpected baby Kaira conceived him during her 3rd year of college it leaded to their marriage ....she has an younger brother who is the heir of Jaturapoom property who handles everything.....the younger Jaturapoom is the one who.always spoils Axel ....axel admire his uncle a lot he wanted to follow his uncle's path and become an engineer he wanted to make his own company that he can run on his own terms ....

Ausi ......I am so happy today she told to her brother who is doing his assignment ..

Abi.....don't disturb me.....I am doing my homework.....tell me one thing why are you late you know mom called and I lied to her that you were bathing .....its
Sucks to lie ...Austin told while gritting his tongue...

I love u Ausi you are my saviour ......you know I had some business with my gang....anyways listen to me I met someone interesting today....I liked him she told to himexitedly

Oh god who is that low life ...please spare his life from this evil princess....finally are you in love??? Austin asked mockingly
Shut up shortie ......you better shut your mouth ...otherwise your P Arhith will miss your back I will reck that....she told while smacking his back

Oiiiiii...this is domestic violence....i will report to mamma ....he told while rubbing his aching back

Sorry princess Kongithanin you are so fragile...anyways for your info I don't love anyone ...I got your replacement in engineering faculty ..now you can say good bye to my over protective nature because I found someone more interesting....you can ditch me for your fucking ex headhazer ...she told while grinning she knows Austin is very possessive about his siblings he won't like to share their attention to anyone else...when he heard about someone else is going to replace his position in his twins life ..his heart broke and his eyes started to tear ...big big tears flowed from the eyes ..when Abi saw the tears she instantly hugged her 1 minutes younger brother

Sorry Ausi...I was just joking ....I will never replace you with anyone you are my ...Ausi ....I was just messing with you....anyways it's TRUE that i found a person who i felt like family i want you to meet him .....you will definitely gonna ditch me for him i am damn sure she told while ruffling his hair ...he was now slightly smiling....he hugged her tightly ....the scene in the room was very overwhelming unknown to them someone else was watching this drama ...he smiles at the antiques of his siblings .....
Axel's Pov

My both youngers are crazy when it comes to pulling each other's legs but they never handle the tears of one another ...one advice I always give to my friends that don't meddle with their business they will.fight at a moment reconcile in next moment who ever come in between them become the fool at last so me dad and mom never interfere in their petty arguments.....Abi likes to tease Austin .....and Ausi like the pampering he gets from Abi...both are unique..they are my life I won't allow anyone to destroy the happiness of my family ...so I need to find this ice and his character I trust my sister but I cant trust a new comer I cant make the same mistake twice ...