12. Final Revenge 🥴

General pov

No stay away.....beam...I am sorry....no ...please don't come near me

Prae why are you panicking ? ...are you not happy to see me ....oh god it's been long 19 years prae ....I missed you so much ....let's hug bestie ...

Beam I.....sorry........you are dead....how you ...alive

Thanks to me a voice came from back taking prae's attention to the new comer

Ming ...help me ...they are gonna kill me .baby

Sorry baby ....I am late ming came forward and prae thought he was going to approach her for her bad luck he embraced new in his arms ....

You can do whatever with her baby....I know I made you mad because of this bitch ...you can take all your frustration on her I will be standing with the boys ....new nodded his head and give a peck to mings lips ....

Ming....ming...come back save me ..prae is shouting for her safety

New came in front and slapped prae very hardly
HOW DARE YOU TO CALL MY HUSBAND BABY ....HE IS MINE SO KEEP YOUR HANDS WITH YOU ..I WILL PULL THAT TOUNGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU EVER CALL MY HUBBY BABY ...DO YOU UNDERSTAND Prae nodded her head scaredly ....

P New ....that was ausome she doesn't know about us p ...first we will introduce her about our identity then make her pay for everything...what you say

As you wish beamee....new told while smirking

Bram.....please...it's all forths fault ...he is the one who made you cry ...he ..he double crossed us ...believe me beamee...he dated me along with you...it was forth's baby I was carrying...a tight slap on her face she stopped her blabbering ,she looked at beam like she saw some ghost from the ghost movie ....
You never will learn your lesson ....19 years ....19 years passed still you are there ...still you are a greedy bitch...I...I treated you like my sister in return you broke me ......you took the most important thing in my life  ....
You know who paid your fees when you failed to pay semester fee...do you know who deposited fixed sum to your account during your first year until you did that to me ....I thought I I helping a friend but you turned out as a snake ....sorry snakes are better than you they won't bite people without any provocation but you ....you are like some thing who never learn from mistakes beam spated at her angered,  it was visible the pain he was enduring,  he was the person who mostly affected by prae ...he loved her and considered her as a sister which he never had in his life

Why beam...why are you blaming me ....it's not my fault ....why forth had to fall for you ..why not me....I the most gorgeous girl in that whole campus ...I was the diva ....I was better than you...I could give him everything which you lack....you are a man you couldn't give a family ..a  heir to him then why you...yiu made him a gay ...I know Forth used to play with both men and women but I never thought he will be serious with a man like you ....I was envious with you everyone liked you including forths friends the cold hearted lam also treated you like a precious germ...and you ignored me ..you mever let me in the gang you are the reason forths friend s hated me and still hating me ..the  how you can ask me what you did wrong ...you are wrong beam because you like a man same gender..you were also after his money he is rich so you can be his sugar baby right beam ....