33. Moon and Star competition

Saints pov cont...

What are you doing wifeeee ?

Shit ......nothing.......Zee when did you come how is everything ....

I am smelling something fishy  from the air .....what is that tell me

What fishy ......nothing na I was just looking for some supplys for Taniya ,you know na she needs more cloths .....I told him without looking at his face oh god please help me this time ....

Oh......my wifeee is so cute he back hugged me I hurriedly hide the window and open a window shopping site .....

You smells heaven baby.....zee don't...Taniya is sleeping she will wake up

I missed you so much can we do it ....
I know he is a horny bastard he doesn't need any proper place to............haaaaaaa forget it

Baby .....did you lied to me Zee asked me in an unreadable expression ...fuck he found out what to do ....oh god please dig a hole for me I know he will Punish me

What lie ......I didn't

You told me you are looking items for taniya but it seems like you are looking items for ....

I suddenly looked at the screen....oh shit it's not children's site..............................

Do you want me to choose any thing for you, actually everything is OK with me ......you look hot in anything

Zee ...I am .....it's a spam What to do I mistakenly open a bdsm web store I forget about the thing that I lend  my computer to Porsche yesterday may be  that fucker searched for this I will kill him once I got him in my hand.

Dont tell me that you lend this to Porsche ?

ya something like that 

ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my god I am so sorry for porsche , kinn is not going to sapare him .......

Shut up Taniya is here you pervert I smacked his hand lightly....this man is always try to get into my pants yet I am so lucky that someone like Zee came into my life.....

Wifee do you need any help with shopping he asked me with a pervert smirk

No thank you I can do it my self, you go and take a bath your stinking my hubby

Ok fine .....I will be  back in few minutes be prepared for our exercise ...

Shut up.......he ran away from me before I could smack  his head.....

I took my phone and dialed sir Ben's number

Hello...

Sir I found about him. In a few minutes i will send  a file regarding his details .....

Thank you Saint.....

It's my duty Sir..good night

Ok good night ......

He disconnected the call....I looked at my sleeping daughter she was so cute when she sleeps just like her father Zee....please don't take this family away from me I can't live without Zee and taniya .......

Bryce pov

Ice .......I like you ....it's not like a cousin I like you romantically ...if I say it in words I want to devour you completely both your body and sole ..will you be my boyfriend ...p Axel stand on his knees and open a ring i was so shocked ....