Preparations

~Nicks PoV~

"Finally..." I say hanging up the last couple of pieces of the triangular, multi-coloured bunting

 "thank god mom and dad are out of town else I would be Dead," I mutter to myself. 

*Buzz Buzz*

I grabbed my phone out from my pocket and turned it on.

'Its the boys' I thought to my self, wondering what on earth they could be talking about at these ungodly hours at night.

I chuckled as I saw the chaos unfolding. After awhile I decided to interrupt the argument Phil and Wilbur were having about eating sand.

Wilbur: Hey I'm just saying, sand isn't that bad, and I'm pretty sure sand isn't very unhealthy.

Philza: Wilbur I'm not sure your supposed to eat sand, Its pretty bad for teeth because of quartz in it. 

Hey guys I have just finished decorating the house for tomorrow are you sure your all coming

Technoblade: Yeah we are. we were talking about it before

Dream: I might be a bit late to the party tho :/

Also the Irish fuck is coming so sorry for Wilbur and everyone's ears

Wilbur: WTF DO YOU MEAN MINX IS COMING

Yeah sorry not sorry. I also felt bad nikki, puffy and Hannah would be surrounded by men and Tommy.

Child #1: Oh go Fuck yourself

Child #2: Tommy... I've already tried and it doesn't work so stop telling people to fuck them selfs when it's impossible to do

Child #1: tubbo... wtf

I sigh, both amused but concerned about the argument he had just started. I shoved my phone into the pocket of my grey sweatpants, shifting the box of unused decorations I had forgotten I had been holding, and stumbled upstairs. I stop multiple times to prevent myself from falling back down the long, slim staircase.

_________________________________________________

*TIME SKIP*

I lay down on the soft, warm couch, my tired, drooping eyes scanning the TV screen in a desperate but silent plea to cure my boredom. Despite my strong efforts of trying to stay conscious, every blink made my mind beg for the sweet relief of sleep. I started to slip in and out of my thoughts, before I give in to the deep slumber that awaits me. The last thing I hear before dozing off was the control falling out of my hand onto the floor and the ghastly theme tune of cocomelon that rings in my ears until I am saved by darkness and static is all I can hear.

words:464

_________________________________________________

(Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. me and the creator have been unmotivated and busy with homework, school and family events. We might update more depending on how we are feeling.

Drink some water, be happy and remember

Your Beautiful :)  )