The party

*George POV*

I woke up, my eyes struggling to stare at the blank ceiling. My phone started to buzz and I slowly turned my head towards the bedside table.

  Panda Boy

ANSWER                                    DECLINE

I groaned as I slid out of bed and shuffled across the room to open the curtains and grabbed my phone.

"H-hello?" I mumbled tiredly.

"Hey George, the party starts at 5:30 so you have a couple hours to get ready. You can come early or something if you cant wait a couple hours." Nick  practically shouted over the phone, trying to be heard over the loud talking in the background.'

"Nick? Where are you?" I questioned.

"Me, Karl and Alex are at the mall to get snacks for later and you know we are playing truth or dare and spin the bottle so..." He replied.

I heard shuffling from the other side and Nick shouting at someone.

"-RL YOU IDIOT. YOU MADE ME DROP MY PHONE" He screamed at the top of his lungs, most likely drawing hundreds of eyes to them. "Hey I'm going to hang up, come join us if you want. See ya later"

Before I could say anything, he had hung up. I stretched my arms and legs and stumbled over to the door. I peaked out and sighed when there was no one there.

'Dads not here' I thought creeping out of my room. I tiptoed out and down the stairs. They made loud creaks that echoed through the quiet house .'great' fucking amazing'  was running through my brain. I reached the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster and walked into the living room. I grabbed the remote and flicked through the TV channels, though I stop on the news after I hear something... disturbing. A newswoman was standing outside standing in front of what looked like a crime scene, blood scattered everywhere.

'Hello, my name is Lizzy. Today a tragic event has occurred, a murder has happened at the local shopping centre. There have been multiple injuries but no confirmed casualties have been reported' Lizzy announced. She was a somewhat short, around my height, British-sounding brit with pinkish hair and bluish eyes.

I sighed and stood up, relieved of the lack of deaths noted, and walked into the kitchen to eat the forgotten piece of toast.

*TIME SKIP*

I sat in my room scrolling through Facebook, when I see a recently taken image of Nicks house. Streamers and balloons hung from the walls, a table was covered in a massive banquet from pizza to chips and fries to chocolate. However in the corner he saw a massive counter covered in liquor, wine and vodka. Multiple bags and boxes were either next to it or on it, confirming my predictions on nobody going home sober. I looked up at the clock on the teal feature wall and stood up. Shit, it's 4:38, I need to get ready. I practically jumped upstairs and grabbed a towel, stripped and hopped in the shower. I felt the warm water trickle down my back as I washed myself. I squirted some shampoo and conditioner into my hair and scrubbed it in before thoroughly washing it out. I turn off the shower and wrapped the blue towel around my waist and ran through the hallway. I dried my hair and messed it up before grabbing a white shirt and a soft baby blue hoodie, then a pair of black socks and jeans. I glanced across the small room to the analogue clock that sat on my bedside table 4:56. I have around half an hour before I need to leave. So I sat back down, turned on YouTube and scrolled down to try an find something to pass the time. Suddenly, there was a somewhat loud beeping that made me zone back into reality. Crap. Well here we go. 

It's party time.

A/N- 

Hey, Bacon here. We are extremely sorry for everyone expecting an update from this. We have been horrendously unmotivated and busy. We have been busy with school, homework and hobbies. I cant say there will be another recent update but for now enjoy. Adios Amigos. Enjoy your day!