Disaster strikes

GEORGE P.O.V

C.W : ALCOHOL, DRUGS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE

George wouldn't count himself one of the party life. In fact, he was quite introverted. He would never go out and party, drink or do drugs. He would rather stay in and read or study than dance or get laid. So George didn't expect to turn up to Nick's house to see drunken people either dancing to excruciatingly loud , or scattered across the lawn in an intoxicated daze. He shuffled down the walkway, weaving in and out of the knocked out bodies. He inhaled deeply, before opening the door to the house. Instantly, the sickening scent of cheap champagne and tobacco invaded his senses, making him cringe and recoil back.

The deafening music echoed through his ears as he attempted to make his way through the seemingly cramped hallways, apologising after knocking into other overly tipsy silhouettes of others. The dining room was the worst, he thought. Low-Quality Liquor and wine was neatly laid out across the table, as well as cigarettes and a large collection of bags, full of a fine powder, the substance unknown to him. He'd lied George thought, he said there'd be apple juice.

He went to reach for a bag in curiosity, when a quick hand grabbed at his shoulder, making him squeal. His fight or flight instinct kicked in, throwing a quick but painful punch at the persons face. Only after he hit his target, did he realise whom it was that had received that lethal blow. He turned around, seeing none other than Nick himself writhing on the floor in pain.

"Damn, your stick arms can really throw a punch" Nick commented, laughing. "Never expected that from your stick arms.
George began to chuckle, soon getting weird glances from them becoming hysterical. This will be fun, he thought to himself.

______________________________________________

4 hours later

It had been awhile since the party had started. He had seen alot of people that he would never expect to be at one of these shitty 'school rave' as everyone called it. He hadn't drank anything, but he'd almost consumed the entire bowl of mini fish-shaped biscuits. You know, the ones that every grade schoolers mom buys for their kid's sad party. The good old days, George thought, shaking his head. Nick had disappeared awhile ago. This left George to his own devices, AKA, playing Subway Surfers on his shitty iPhone SE.

The mass amount of people that were there had severely shrunk, though still more than enough than George's crap social battery could handle. More than enough people for the increasing amounts of alcohol instantly vanish as they'd taken it and left, which made him question how rich Nick was. The intoxicating beverages seem to pour out of the taps with the rate it was reappearing. This realisation also made him wonder where on earth Nick was. Cheering and screams dragged him out of his thoughts, his legs uncontrollably dragging his body outside, and pushing his way through the crowd.

And god did he regret that...

____________________________________________

Two people he recognised from his school were outside, fighting and being cheered on by their peers. A tall, lanky male with curly brown hair and circular glasses was going against a slightly shorter female with purplish hair. At the moment the man seemed to be pummelling the poor woman into the concrete floor, blood coating both of them and the floor where the fight had been dragged around. He himself had large bruises around his face, a black eye and a bloody nose, whilst, from the angle George was at, the woman had large bruising running from her arms up to her forehead, and her face was slightly mangled, nose being visibly broken and bloodied.

The distant calls and ringing of nearby police sirens alerted the man, stopping him and making him look up. He took one final look at the crowd around him, before sprinting off into the wooded land surrounding Nick's house. People began to run back inside and out to their cars, or just fleeing in general. Clay dragged George away from the side of the pool gently, being weary of what he had just witnessed.

______________________________________________________

Wordcount: 690 (nice)

Sorry about lack of updates, there will be a couple of chapters following this once they have been proof read.

Enjoy your day/night!

-Bacon