Afreen 🌺 Part 8 🌺

Afreen

Part 8

Shayaan felt her soft breathing and he found that the woman lying in his arms has fallen into a comfortable sleep. He relaxed himself and as soon as his body was half lying, dua snuggled more into him. His warmth was giving her comfort from the slight coldness of the atmosphere despite of the comfort provided by the shawl.

He looked at Dua and found her cheeks touching his bare chest. His T- shirt was having a prominent V shape and his wife was comfortably snuggling, with her legs semi folded more like In a fetal position.

Slowly, he too closed his eyes as her soft breathing was working as a lullaby.

The first rays of sun and the slight chirping of the birds made Shayaan to open his eyes first, he opened his eyes and suddenly remembered that his wife was still perfectly wrapped around him.

"She was so tired," he mused as he traced the middle of her eyebrows which were having creases because of her frowning.

He was amused how she stirred as his hands now removed her hair which were messy enough.

He was having the enjoyment of having her in his arms when he felt her stirring and he immediately removed his hands.

His one hand was supporting her waist and other she was using as a pillow. As she opened her eyes, she saw his eyes directed towards her and there was something that she couldn't comprehend.

"Oh..oh.." she opened her eyes wide and immediately mumbled apology as she realised their position. Their bodies were adjusted and they were cozy. She could feel the direct heat emancipated from him and his soft breath on her neck.

"Wo sorry, I slept.. mein.. roz nai soti hun..", she tried to give him explanations but he pulled her more close in order to shut her. Shayaan didn't wanted her to feel embarrassed, she was already looking like a delicate flower and he wanted to make sure that she is bloomed to her full extent.

"It was a lot to take even for you Dua and you needed rest as well. There is no need to give unnecessary explanations.." his words made her smile a little even though she could feel the hard traces of his body perfectly aligning with her soft ones.

"Niche chalte hain, thand lag rahi hai," he said sensing the redness that was now prominent on her face, her red cheeks were because of the result of the cold biting winds but it was much more because of him.

"Ji," she replied shyly and removed herself from him as he gradually loosened his hold from her.

Dua corrected her Dupatta and tied her hair in a messy bun as they went down.

*********

They were perfect in syche with each other still having a little bit of distance between them that's how Gulufsha and Naziya spotted them.

"Good morning Ammi, chachi."  it was Shayaan who greeted the ladies first and then it was dua who greeted them. Naziya kissed their forehead in return.

"Bache kahan par the aap dono? Naziya asked her.

"Ammi hum terrace par the," Shayaan replied and left from there.

Naziya and gulufsha looked at Dua who was looking scared but it was shyness that she was facing. The newly formed intimacy was turning her mushy.

"Wo tayi ammi hame neend nahi aarahi thi isliye hum terrace par gaye the," Dua gave further explanations. Naziya smiled and Gulufsha gave dua some new dresses.

"Dua aaj aap yeh pehen len bache, bahut se log aayenge nayi Begum ko dekhne, phir hum aapke liye naye Jode le aayenge, ye do jode hain abhi." Naziya gave the heavy embroidered dresses to her bahu and caressed her cheek lovingly, who took both of them willingly without any fuss.