Ch.4

Ch.4

After a long weekend and some much needed time to recuperate from the events of the previous week, you were feeling much better. You hadn't had a panic attack in the last two days, so that was good enough for you to feel confident in returning to work.

Even if you were walking along the edge, you knew that you couldn't miss today. After all, it wasn't always that extra teachers were needed. But today was a special exception, thanks to the events of this last year. Therefore, the first year hero course teachers had asked the entire UA staff that anyone who was free on this day to help with a field trip for the first year hero course students.

You had agreed over a month ago, so it would be rather poor of you to back out when the field trip was riding on you joining the trip and supervising a group of students. So, despite your desire to just sit in your office all day and do paperwork, you made your way to where the students and their supervisors for the day were boarding a pair of busses.

Aizawa and Vlad were waiting, marking off their students are they arrived and boarded the busses. Aside from the pair of them and yourself, their was also Thirteen, Present Mic, and Midnight. So looks like the group of forty kids would be split among the six of you.

"Good morning, (Last Name)!" Yamada greeted you, his voice as loud as ever despite it being the morning.

"Good morning." You greeted back, smile on your lips.

"You look tired." Yamada continued on. "Rough night?"

You shrugged and chuckled a bit pitifully. "More like a rough weekend."

"Ouch... well maybe some time in the countryside will help you out a bit. Huh?" The other teacher chuckled and motioned towards Aizawa and Vlad. "You might as well check in and get your student list. I'll see you on the bus!"

You nodded and waved goodbye to the man before walking to Aizawa. The dark haired man eyed you, but didn't say anything. You smiled to him as best you could, worried that your facade might be slipping to him thanks to your last encounter.

"Good morning, (Last Name)!" Vlad King greeted you. "We're delighted to have you with us today!"

"I'm excited to help! Plus its been a while since I've been away from the city. So I'm looking forward to an enjoyable day in the countryside!"

Vlad laughed and handed you a few sheets of paper. You thanked him and then gave a final smile towards both him and Aizawa before turning and walking away to get on the bus. It seemed you'd be on the first bus, according to one of the sheets.

As you glanced over the information packet that was given to you, you noticed a few key bits of information: the schedule with times, the plan for the day, emergency contacts of the students in your group, and finally the students themselves.

You seemed to have gotten one of the four groups of six. With forty students and six teachers, it meant that there would be a double set of seven students per one teacher and then a quad of six students per one teacher. You could only assume that Vlad and Aizawa each took one of the groups of seven and left the other four of you with the groups of six.

You glanced at your list, seeing a good mix of classes A and B on your group: Yaoyorozu Momo, Jirou Kyouka, Hagakure Tooru, Kendou Itsuka, Kodai Yui, and Shiozaki Ibara. Though, you were unaware that this group was chosen specifically for you, as they were not trouble makers. A certain teacher wanting to give you an easy time after having witnessed a near breakdown last time he saw you.

The last student finally arrived, having overslept in their dorm room, but made it in the nick of time. With everyone here and ready to go, the busses started to make their way out of UA and towards their destination.