Chapter One:Dawn Island

It was a cold night with chilling winds breathing down on Dawn island behind a bar five mountain bandits were hassling young women. "Come on go with us it will be a blast". A bandit said as he dizzily stood in front of the young women. "I already told you no"! The young woman replied with a fierce tone in her voice. "Stop being so stubborn and have some fun". Another bandit told her. "She already made it clear she is not interested". A voice called out as they walked behind the bar revealing themselves to be a boy with orangish-brown hair, black eyes, a blue shirt, and blue shorts. "Yeah, and who the hell are you anyway"? A drunken bandit asked the boy. "I'm Monkey D Tetsu and
gonna be king of the pirates now leave this woman alone"! Tetsu shouted as his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, king of the pirates I see? Well, how about we test just how strong you are?" One of the bandits suggested, "No one wants to fight just leave us alone already"! The young women shouted but Tetsu grinned. "It's okay if it's a fight they want it's a fight they got". He told the women as his arm turned to metal and elongated going straight forward one of the bandit's face. "Metal-Metal Pistol"! He shouted as his metal fist smashed into one of the bandit's faces sending the bandit flying before reverting to its normal size and no longer metal. "What in the hell was that"!? The young woman shouted confused and Tetsu kept his goofy smile on his face as he responded. I "A long time ago I ate a devil fruit and that turned me into a metal man" he informed all of them with a cocky look on his face "Holy shit a devil fruit," One of the bandits said nervously. "So he has a devil fruit power we can kick his ass regardless," Another bandit said and they all pulled out their swords and charged towards him "Metal Metal destruction"! Tetsu shouted and all the swords shattered to pieces leaving the bandits shocked and stuck in place. "You'll never beat me I'm strong". Tetsu started with shadows covering his eyes as he cracked his knuckles. "Metal-Metal pistol barrage"! He shouted for the final time as both of his arms turned to the metal as they extended towards the bandits and released a load of punches on the bandits knocking them out. causing the women to run up to him with a smile that reached on side of the face to the other. "Thank you so much I don't know what I would have done without you".  She told him. "It's no problem, What's your name by the way"? He questioned her. "Beau" She responded "Well Beau I hope I see you again one day,". 

  He told her as he walked off soon reaching his house. where he would slowly open the door and sneak in only to see the lights turn on with a furious old man standing before him with a straw hat on his head. "Um sorry I got home later than expected Zoro" Tetsu apologized feeling as if he was shrinking in-front of Zoro. "Want to explain exactly why you don't show up until night time a day before you and your brothers birthday"? Zoro questioned as he glared daggers at him "Well I was beating up a bunch of mountain bandits". He explained to Zoro nervously. "Sheesh kid I've been taking care of you since you were a baby and I still haven't been able to stop you from getting into fights all the time". He stated as he sighed and his face relaxed. "Well, you won't have to worry about that tomorrow when I become a pirate and finally start my journey". He told him chuckling with a big smile on his face. "You're still sure you want to become a pirate and not a marine like your brother"? Zoro asked him. "Of course, I do, You have to understand after all you were one of the pirates in the king of pirates crew". Tetsu responded answering him. "Yeah I guess your right, just go get some sleep already you will need more energy for your 18th birthday,".  Zoro told him and Tetsu nodded going up the stairs and entering his room before passing out on his bed into a deep sleep. Which would be interrupted by Zoro swinging the door to his bedroom open and ripping the covers off of him. "It's wake-up time"! He shouted causing Tetsu and his brother Kessho to jolt awake and jump out of bed. "Alright Alright, I'm up". Tetsu groaned as he yawned. "Good now get dressed and then come downstairs". Zoro told him and Tetsu nodded before Zoro would walk downstairs and Tetsu would put on his blue shirt and then yellow shorts. before heading downstairs to see Zoro sitting in the living room over a table and Tetsu would walk over taking a seat on the other side of the table. "It is your 18th birthday, I will ask you one last time are you sure you want to go down the path of a pirate"? He asked him with a serious look on his face. "This is what I want to do with my life so I can be the person in this world with the most freedom". He told Zoro with a childlike wonder expression on his face that was all too familiar to Zoro. "Then it can't be helped here is your first gift". Zoro stated as he pulled out the Wado Ichimonji for Tetsu and Enma for Kessho. "Wow, are you sure I know this word means a lot to you"? He asked being shocked that Zoro would give it to him. "Yes, I'm very sure, now for your next gift". Zoro said as he grabbed the straw hat off his head and put it on Tetsu's head. "Holy crap are you serious"!? Zoro had protected that hat like it was his life for year's it was utterly insane he never expected it to go to him even if it was his birthday. "Yes I'm sure it first was owned by Gold D. Rodger then it was owned by shanks one of the emperor's of the sea and then it was owned by my former captain Luffy the last pirate king and then it was owned by me the greatest swordsman but now it's being owned by you the future pirate king". Tetsu couldn't keep the goofy look off his face as he put on the straw hat for the first time. Zoro's eyes widened as for a split moment he swore he saw Luffy standing in front of him and not Tetsu. "What"? Tetsu questioned. "N-nothing come on your last gift isn't here we have to go to it". He told Tetsu and the three of him made their way across the smallish island eventually reaching the end of it where there was a small boat only capable of four to five people "It not much but it's a start". Zoro told him as the whole island gathered to watch Tetsu who was jumping up and down in excitement. "Wow, it's finally time"! He shouted as he leaped onto the boat and turned back to Zoro to see he was starting to tear up along with the rest of the people there. "I am surprised I have never seen you cry before". Tetsu told him. "Shut up kid I'm not crying". He told Tetsu as tears streamed down his face and Tetsu got off the boat briefly hugging him before getting back on. Kessho and Tetsu then looked at each other. "In the future we may have to face eachother on opposite sides of a battle". Kessho stated. "Yeah". Tetsu agreed. "We have to not let us being brothers stop us from getting our dreams". Kessho said and Tetsu nodded.  "Welp this is it" He noted as he sailed off into his future.