Chapter Six:Baratie

The four boys were sailing across the sea on the 1000 sunny. "I'm hungry" Tetsu complained. "Then it's probably best we stop at the Baratie". Torakka suggested. "Whats the Baratie"? Ace asked. "It's a restaurant that's out in the sea".  "Woah sounds awesome"! Tetsu said with an excited grin on his face. "Where is it at"? Russop questioned. "It isn't far from here and it's closer to the grand line". Torakka responded. "Great we are stopping their". Tetsu announced being too excited for meat to resist. "Another interesting thing about it is its owner". Torakka told them. "What's interesting about the owner"? Ace questioned.  "The owner and his wife were both members of Luffy's crew". Torakka explained. They would change their direction to head towards Baratie and eventually they would arrive. The four of them would get off the ship and enter inside quickly grabbing a table and waiting. A blonde girl in a full black suit would walk over. "Hi I'm Ashi and I will be waterin- She would notice Tetsu's straw hat causing her to be shocked and to stop speaking and run into the back of the restaurant. "What was that about"? Tetsu asked confused. "Seeing as the owners were both members of Luffy's crew maybe they recognized the straw hat". Torakka suggested. Tetsu nodded and soon Ashi would walk back to them but with two adults on the older side following her. "Are you Tetsu". One of the adults who were a man asked. "Yea why do you want to know"? Tetsu asked confused. "See I told you guys I was right". Ashi said smiling and the other adult who was a woman began to speak. "We ask because I am Nami and this is Sanji we were both crew members of your father's crew". She explained to them. "Cool, you guys are the third and fourth people I met from his crew so far". He told them. "Who are the other two"? Sanji asked him. "Well I was raised by Zoro and Ussop is my friend heres dad". He explained as he pointed to Russop. Suddenly seemingly quadruplets walked into the restaurant before collapsing. Three were identical boys the only difference being one had white hair and gray eyes the other had red hair and blue eyes another had green hair and brown eyes and then there was a girl with purple hair and purple eyes. "Please feed us we are starving". The green-haired one begged and without a second thought Sanji went into the kitchen and a few seconds later he came out with four rice bowls. He gave one to each of the quadruplets. The white-haired one slammed his hand on the ground and a massive amount of wax that would encase Sanji and Nami in wax up to their necks. "What are you doi- Suddenly the red-haired one grabbed Torakka's face and an explosion let off at his hand knocking Torakka out. "We are the Quadruplet pirates and we will be taking this ship under our control". The green-haired one announced. "Damnit". Sanji muttered. "This is why you gotta stop feeding everyone Sanji". Nami said annoyed. "Why would you do that"? Tetsu asked confused with a blank expression on his face. "Because we want all the food and the ship". The green-haired one responded. "But Sanji helped you". Tetsu said confused. "His help is nothing compared to what I'm gonna take". The green-haired one told them. "That's not forgivable, how dare you be so ungrateful"! Tetsu shouted as his teeth gritted and his eyebrows furrowed. "We should fight these guys one on one it would be a lot easier that way". Russop suggested and the others nodded. They would all separate from each other. "Exploding flame star"! Russop shouted and flung a gray ball at him. "Full I am Mr.Four I ate the Bomb-Bomb fruit an explosion does nothing to me". Russop smiled as the gray ball hit Mr.Four. "Well the thing is it's a tobacco bomb sorry for that white lie". Mr.Four then began to erupt into flames and explode uncontrollably. "How did you figure out my weakness"? Mr.Four muttered. "Well when you hit Torakka with a explosion it was obvious your explosion based and from there it was easy". Russop explained as he flung a pink ball at him. "Sleeping gas bomb". The pink ball would hit him and release pink sleeping gas which would knock Mr.Four out.
Meanwhile, Ashi was fighting the purple-haired girl.
The two girls were repetitively kicking each other with equal damage. "Your no match for me I am Ms.Three I ate the Kiri-Kiri fruit I can change the weight of myself without affecting my physical appearance meaning no matter how hard you try you cannot best me". She explained. "Devil fruit or not I won't lose" Ashi replied as they kept exchanging equal blows canceling each other out. "I'm going end this quickly, Ten kilograms". Ms.Three then changed to the weight of ten kilograms and delivered an axe kick to Ashi's head. Ashi would let herself be kicked but she would use this opportunity to snap kick Ms.Three with all her might sending her flying through the wall and into the water.
Meanwhile Ace was fighting The White-haired one
"I am Mr.Two I ate the Wax-Wax fruit I am superior to you". Mr.Two claimed. "Well, I ate the Flame-Flame fruit and I'm gonna use it to beat your ass for being ungrateful". Ace replied. Ace released fire from his body melting the wax and causing it to drop down to his feet. Ace would then lift his hand and send multiple medium-sized fireballs at him. Mr.Two would turn entirely into wax and make multiple holes in himself open up for the fireballs to go through to avoid them. Ace would then smirk. "Hiken"! He shouted as he released a massive amount of fire from his fist aimed directly towards the wax melting it and sending it straight into the ocean.
Meanwhile, Tetsu was fighting The green-haired one
"I am Mr.One the leader of the Quadruplet pirates and I ate the Sand-Sand devil fruit, there is no way some no bounty beginner pirate such as yourself could ever beat me". Mr.One proclaimed. "Well I'm not gonna be bountyless for long, I'm gonna travel the grand line and become pirate king"! Tetsu shouted. "You'll never even become a yonko". Mr.One replied laughing. "Metal-Metal pistol"! Tetsu shouted as his arm turned to metal and extended towards Mr.One smashing into his face only for his fade to turn into sand and for the fist to go right through it. Tetsu then pulled back his arm and Mr.One's head turned back to normal. "Nice try". Mr.One said as he sent sand bullets towards him. "Metal-Metal shield hand". Tetsu's arm would turn back to normal except for his hand which would take the shape of a shield". He would use the shield hand to deflect the sand bullets. The two of them would go back and forth like this until they were both in their pure element fighting. Eventually, they would wear each other down to the point where they both left their pure element state. "Metal-Metal hammer hand" His hand would turn to metal and take the shape of a jackhammer. He would use his hammer hand to knock the man into the sea. He would then turn around and run over to Sanji. "Here let me help you out". "No need". Sanji would reply and then his legs would ignite in fire for a few seconds melting the wax that was trapping him and Nami. "If you weren't trapped why didn't you do something"? Tetsu asked confused. Ashi would speak up. "Because I want to join a pirate crew but they wanted to make sure the crew I join has powerful people that can keep me safe even tho I can keep myself safe". She explained. "Well, I'd love to have a cook on the crew so your welcome to join". Tetsu replied with a toothy grin. "Great". Ashi responded. The crew would load up some meat from the restaurant and Ace would grab the still passed out Torakka then they would be on their way.
Meanwhile at Marine corp.
Akainu, Garp, and Smoker we're in a room staring at a photo of Tetsu smiling wide. "Here's what we know so far in terms of victory this kid has beaten Helmeppo a vice admiral, Hariken a 6 million bounty pirate captain of the tsunami pirates, a bounty hunter, and reportedly a couple of hours ago he beat Mr.One a 10 million berry pirate captain of the quadruplet pirates". Garp stated. "We also know he is the son of Monkey D Luffy". Akainu stated. "Last time his father became a way bigger threat than we imagined I say we don't let him get far, how about a 40 million bounty"? Smoker suggested. Garp and Akainu nodded.