Chapter Four:A Navigator

The two boys were drifting on the boat across the sea. "What positions do you think we should look for"? Ace asked his new captain. "Well we should probably get a navigator so we know where we are going and a cook so we have lots of meat". Tetsu responded as he envisioned having pounds upon pounds of meat. "We also should probably get a bigger ship, this boat won't be any good if we grow our crew past five people". As they discussed what they would need to do they would get closer to their next adventure the orange island. "Maybe we can find a navigator on this island". Ace states hopefully. "I just hope they have meat here, I'm starving". He told Ace as they arrived at the island and got out of the boat. "We should get something to eat first". The two of them would enter the orange island and look for a place to eat. They would find a diner and they would walk inside. The two of them would sit at a table and Tetsu would look around causing him to see a boy with a bunch of maps. It was a brown-haired boy with glasses who was nervously scanning the maps. "Woah those are a lot of maps, what are you planning to use them for"? Tetsu would question the boy "I'm a navigator". The boy responded. "Well I'm Tetsu, What's your name"? Tetsu questioned him further. "My name is Torakka". He answered Tetsu. "Well, Torakka you should join my crew". He suggested "What no way"! Torakka responded quickly shutting him down. "Nice try". Ace said chuckling. "Well, why not"? Tetsu asked him. "Because I'm already being forced to work for the tsunami pirates". Torakka told them. Both Ace and Tetsu's eyes would widen "Did you say forced"? Ace asked him. "Yes, that's what pirates do they force people to do their bidding". Torakka responded. Tetsu's eyebrows would furrow "That is not what a pirate does"! He shouted infuriated. "Well, that's what these pirates do"! Torakka shouted back. "Then where are these guys"? Ace asked Torakka. "Why do you want to know"? Torakka asked back confused. "Because we are gonna kick their asses"! Tetsu told him. "I'm not sure that will be possible, they are very strong".  Torakka told them worried "I don't care how strong they are. I'm stronger so I'm gonna kick their asses then your gonna join our crew". Tetsu said as shadows covered his face and he cracked his knuckles. "Fine, I will take you both there".  Torakka would reluctantly take them both to the center of the island where a pirate captain and his crew were standing. The pirate captain had long blue hair and a blue beard that was just as long, he had an eye patch and an entirely blue attire. "Who are you boys"? The captain asked Ace and Tetsu. Tetsu gritted his teeth. "I'm Tetsu and I'm gonna kick your ass for forcing people to work for you and then this navigator will join my crew"! He shouted. "Oh is that right, well I have some news for you, I am Hariken captain of the Tsunami pirates and the future pirate king anything I want I have this navigator is mine"! Hariken shouted, "The only one who will be the pirate king is me and the navigator isn't an object they are a friend"! He shouted back "I've had enough, Kal and Shinpi take care of the two boys". A fish-man named Kal with blue skin and a fin on their back got in front of the captain and a man named Shinpi dressed in all black with long black hair and black sunglasses got next to Kal. Kal charged towards Tetsu and Shinpi charged towards Ace. Kal would punch Tetsu into the ground and begin to pummel him. "Metal-Metal full body". He would turn entirely into metal before sweeping Kal's legs causing him to fall beside him. Tetsu would then jump up and leap away as Kal got up. Kal charged forward once more. "Metal-Metal pistol" Tetsu shouted as his arm extended and smashed into Kal's stomach sending him back a few feet and the ground behind him would rip back as well due to him not letting himself fall. "Metal-Metal Finger blades". His fingers turned into the shape of long blades and he charged forward slashing at Kal not giving him a chance to recover. Tetsu then axe kicked him in the head and sweeped his legs. He then punched him repetitively until he passed out. He then looked up at the captain.
Meanwhile Ace was fighting Shinpi
Ace was sending multiple medium-sized fireballs at Shinpi who was gracefully dodging each one. Shinpi started to throw shuriken at Ace's chest but Ace would turn his chest into fire for a few seconds to let the shuriken pass through. Ace then charged forward and leaped into the air "Hiken"! A massive amount of fire came out of Ace's fist and went straight for Shinpi burning him badly and causing him to lose consciousness. Ace then turned into pure fire and went towards Hariken but Hariken smiled and lifted his hand releasing a wave of water out on Ace in his fire form severely weakening him and causing him to turn back to normal then fall to the floor. "I ate the Water-Water fruit which allows me to produce and manipulate water" Hariken informed Tetsu with a mischievous smile on his face. "Oh yeah well, I ate the Metal-Metal fruit but I don't need it to kick your ass"! He shouted as he pulled out the sword Zoro gave him the Wado Ichimonji. Hariken sent a wave of water at Tetsu but Tetsu cut it in half and started walking towards Hariken. Hariken sent another wave but once again Tetsu cut it in half and kept walking towards him. Finally, Hariken would make a massive amount of water come out of his hand and encase Tetsu causing Tetsu to be paralyzed. "Looks like your time is up, you should have prepared for the weakness of all the devil fruit users-" unexpectedly Hariken suddenly dropped to the floor to reveal Torakka standing behind him. He had knocked him out while he was distracted. This caused the water to fall to Tetsu's feet releasing him. "I-i did it I beat him". Torakka stated with a shocked expression on his face. Tetsu formed a goofy smile on his face. "Well now that you don't have to deal with him anymore how about you join my crew not by force but by choice". Tetsu suggested. "If your willing to do all that just to have a chance I might join you then id be honored".  Toraka responded with his own goofy smile on his face. "Alright"! Tetsu said ecstatically. "You hear that Ace we have a navigator now". He told Ace as he helped him up. "Yup this crew is coming along well". Ace replied with a smile. The three of them were given a feast by the village before they got on their boat and sailed off.