Chapter Two:A fiery new friend

After a long time of drifting, Tetsu was asleep only to be awoken by a thump. He had hit a land causing him to jolt into consciousness and leap off the boat with a toothy smile on his face that reached one side of his face to the other. As he admired the land he heard loud thumps and glass breaking sounds from what seemed to be a bar causing him to decide to check it out. only to see a blonde boy seemingly around his age being cuffed by a strange-looking marine."What did this guy do"? Tetsu questioned as the bystanders just watched. "He is aspiring to be a pirate". The marine replied. "I didn't do anything except want to follow my dream". The cuffed boy told Tetsu causing Tetsu to grit his teeth and let his eyebrows furrow. "Metal-Metal pistol"! He shouted as his arm turned to metal and extended towards the marine punching them in the face and sending them crashing through the side of the bar. He then turned towards the cuffed boy. "Metal-Metal destruction"! The cuffs would shatter into pieces. "Woah thanks a lot but why"? The boy questioned Tetsu. this caused Tetsu to stare blankly at him. "Because it's not right to arrest someone because of their dreams". Tetsu told him as he scratched the back of his head. "Well I'm Ace, what's your name"? Ace questioned him "Tetsu, we should probably go take care of that marine". Tetsu suggested and Ace nodded as they walked through the hole in the wall Tetsu made with the marine only to see the marine getting up. Ace lifted his hand and a medium-sized fireball came out of it hitting the marine and sending him back to the ground "Oh great your both devil fruit users". The marine said sarcastically. "Woah that's such a cool power". Tetsu started with a child-like wonder expression on his face "Yours too". Ace responded as Tetsu cracked his knuckles."Metal-Metal Pistol"! His arm once again changed to metal and extended towards the marine but with a strange look on his face, the marine dodged and moved faster than Tetsu could react as he kicked Tetsu in the stomach sending him flying back into the bar. "I am Helmeppo vice admiral, your pathetic attacks will not work on me". Helmeppo stated as he stared daggers at Ace. Ace would send multiple fireballs at Helmeppo but he gracefully avoided each one. only to see Tetsu charging towards him. "Metal-Metal axe hand"! He shouted as his hand turned into metal and formed the shape of an axe before swinging at Helmeppo which he repetitively avoided. "How does he keep avoiding all our attacks"!? Ace questioned annoyed. "I don't know".  Tetsu responded as Helmeppo threw multiple throwing axes at the two of them but they would stop midair. "Metal-Metal destruction". The axes would shatter into shards and Tetsu would make each shard fly at him in a different direction causing the marine to be loaded up with shards. "I got it, we need to hit him with attacks that are too big to avoid". Tetsu shouted excited and Ace nodded. "Hiken"! Ace shouted as a massive amount of flame came off of Ace's fist and went straight for Helmeppo burning him badly but he was still standing. "Metal-Metal pistol barrage"! Tetsu shouted as both his arms turned to metal and extended towards Helmeppo releasing a barrage of punches on him causing him to hit the floor and pass out. "Metal-Metal liquid wave"! He shouted once more and liquid metal released from his fist and covered everything but Helmeppo's face before turning into physical metal. Tetsu then adjusted his straw hat and shadows covered his face as he smiled at Ace. "Will you join my crew"? They asked each other simultaneously.