Chapter Five:Tetsu's Parents

The three boys were sailing through the ocean together on their boat. "We should be arriving at Syrup village shortly". Torakka told them. "We need to get more food there I'm starving". Tetsu stated as he held onto his stomach. "You're always starving". Ace told him chuckling a bit. Eventually, they arrived at Syrup village, and they began to get off the boat only to see a boy with poofy blonde hair with a long nose standing on a heightened path that leads to the actual village. He was holding a slingshot that was aimed at the three boys. "Go away evil pirates captain Russop is here to you"! He told them with a determined yet nervous look on his face. "Hey, we aren't evil your evil". Tetsu replied.
"No your evil". Russop told them annoyed. "What's going on over there"? A voice called out that was then revealed to be the voice of an old man that has white streaks going through their black hair and a similarly long nose to the boy. "Just stopping bad guys from getting into the village". Russop replied. "I already told you we aren't bad guys". Tetsu said annoyed. The old man then turned towards Tetsu and saw his straw hat "Y-you must be Luffy's kid Tetsu". He said shocked and this statement made everyone else just as shocked. "L-Luffy as in the late pirate king"? Tetsu asked his mouth wide open. "That's the one". The man replied as the others were too shocked to say anything. "How would you even know that"? Tetsu questioned. "I am Ussop I use to be a crew member in Luffy's crew so I know after Luffy um passed the straw hat was given to Zoro I also know Zoro was the one who was set to take care of you and since you have the straw hat I assume it's you" Ussop explained to them. "I expected my dad to be a cool pirate but I never imagined it would be the pirate king himself". He started amazed that it was Luffy. "Come on down to our house and I will answer all of your questions". Ussop instructed them. "Will there be meat"? This question caused Ussop to laugh he could tell the kid was exactly like Luffy. "Yes, there will be". The five of them made their way to the mansion. "Wow, this place is huge". Tetsu stated as he gazed at the massive mansion in front of him. The five of them would enter inside only to be greeted by Kaya. "Hi, mom". Russop greeted her. "Kaya this is Luffy's kid and his crew". Ussop explained to her. "Oh, how wonderful I will have a feast set up at once". Kaya announced and a bit later all six of them were sitting at a large dining table with tons of meat. "I have a question, How do you straw hat members avoid getting caught you have very large bounties"? Torakka asked Ussop. "Well every one of us are no longer active pirates but we do get occasional bounty hunters". Ussop explained. "Do you know who my mother was"? Tetsu asked. "Yes she was Boa handcock a warlord and a member of our crew". He told him. Tetsu would stuff his face with meat as they all talked. "You all should stay here overnight". Kaya suggested and they all agreed. They would all be given separate rooms and after a while, they would all fall asleep. A scream would be heard from Ussop's room that caused Tetsu to jolt awake. Tetsu ran into the room to see Ussop had 3 slashes on his chest and a man was standing in front of the window who was bald and wearing sunglasses with a full white suit on. "Sickle Sickle" The man whispered as he put two of his fingers to his mouth then released it in a quick motion causing 3 wind slashes to be sent towards Tetsu. "Metal-Metal Shield hand"! He shouted as his hand turned to metal and changed to the shape of a circular shield. He then used the shield to deflect the wind slashes back at the man causing his tuxedo to be ripped and for him to be sent flying out the window. Tetsu then jumped out the window and landed next to him. "Why did you attack him"?! Tetsu asked him as his eyebrows furrowed. "Because I'm Kaze the famous bounty hunter and I can't let a large bounty like that not be mine to collect, he would have already been dead if you weren't such an annoying pest". He told him annoyed. "I don't care who you are I'm not gonna let you hurt him"! Tetsu shouted as he attempted to stomp on Kaze but he would roll out of the way avoiding it as Tetsu's foot made the ground crack. "Fool I ate the Sickle-Sickle fruit it allows me to send dangerously sharp wind slashes wherever I choose". He told Tetsu with a cocky smile. "Sickle sickle". Kaze sent another three slashes towards Tetsu who would almost get hit in the chest but he would turn his chest to metal for a few seconds to tank the damage. Ace would then run outside and send a medium-size fireball towards Kaze. "Sickle Sickle". Kaze would send three slashes at the fireball slicing it into pieces to stop it. "Metal-Metal pistol"! Tetsu's arm would turn to metal and the shield would take the shape of his regular hand it would then extend towards Kaze and smash into his face. While this happened Ace sent a medium-sized fireball at Kaze's shoulder burning him. Suddenly Russop would run outside with his father's slingshot. "Exploding flame star". He slung an orange ball at Kaze that would explode on his back. Tetsu then axe kicked him in the head knocking him out. Ussop Kaya and Torakka then ran outside. "I am in debt to you all for saving me". Ussop told them. "Well, Russop here was a big help at the end". Tetsu praised him. "That's great son, I have a big surprise for you all". Ussop told them. "What is it"? Ace asked. "You'll find out in a sec just follow me". Ussop instructed them. They all followed Ussop to the opposite end of the island where the thousand sunny was. "This was our old ship me and the crew had I'd like it to be all of yours now the new straw hat pirates". Ussop suggested. "YA, WE HAVE A SHIP NOW"! Tetsu cheered. "This whole pirate life is coming together well". Ace said as he gazed at the ship. "Definitely". Torakka said agreeing with him. They would then go back to the mansion and go back to bed then the next day early in the morning they would go back to the ship. "Well, it's time we get going". Tetsu said as he began to get on the ship. "Wait"! Russop suddenly shouted and everyone turned to him. "I want to join you guys and be a member of your crew". Russop said suddenly. Kaya and Ussop smiled at him. "We knew this would happen one day we are okay with it you can answer the call to the sea as long as they are okay with it". Ussop told him. "I would love to have a sniper on the crew". Tetsu said with a toothy smile on his face. Russop started to tear up. "You can have my sniper goggles and slingshot". He told him and handed both of the items to him. The four boys then got on the ship and sailed away.