Beg for your life.

Writer sits on her couch, trying to clear her writers block so she can continue the story. I hope you guys like this one ^_^

Heisenberg had left his factory, leaving his henchmen to deal with transporting Ethan. He didn't want to change Ethan too quickly and decided to strike out Miranda first, and give that damned child to Ethan's companions... that way the child is safe and they think Ethan is dead. Yes, at least he can do is grant his last wish by saving Rose. He makes his way back to the village and to Miranda's castle, and there he runs into Chris, and with him is what looks like to be...Ethan's wife? What the fuck... he thought Ethan's wife was dead...

He didn't care much at that point. It quickly left his mind as he made his way towards Miranda. Walking through vine and tendril, he finally reached her at the ceremony site. He swung his hammer around playfully and Miranda turned to face him. "Ah, Heisenberg." She said knowingly. "Enjoying your toy too much? He's not yours. He must die, and resurrecting Eva will help. Bring him here. Now."

"Sorry, Miranda, but I cant do that. You see, Ethan is my pet. He won't be taken from me. More importantly, I'm here to kill you. You've been on this earth too long, you bitch." He readied his hammer, and began to fight Miranda.

Time skip because I'm lazy

Heisenberg watched Miranda turn to ash before his eyes, her screams filling him with a sense of accomplishment and pride. He saw Rose laying in the middle of the ash. He began to walk towards her as he heard someone behind him.

"Take her. I have no use for the child. Don't bother to look for Mr Winters." Heisenberg said as he stepped aside, turning only his head to look at Chris over his shoulder. "Is he alive? Ethan?"

Heisenberg contemplated for a second, would telling the truth hurt him later? No, it wouldn't hurt him. It would hurt Chris, and Ethan's family. Would Ethan hunt them down? Probably not, if Heisenberg led Ethan to believe that he had no family before. "No, he is not." Heisenberg silently said before walking off. Chris could tell from the tone of Heisenberg's voice that he was full of shit.

"Where is he? What did you do with him?!" Chris yells, clearly upset.

"I didn't, yet." Was the last thing Heisenberg said before he disappeared into the night. He wanted Ethan safe, but what was he to tell Mia? That he was possibly alive in some factory at the edge of town? Mia would want to go for sure...

Since the factory was on the outskirts of the village, the factory wasn't effected by the explosion. Heisenberg bursts through his doors to the workshop where he had kept Ethan previously. He looked up to see that the idiot chainsaw bastard just ripped the chains right from the ceiling. Fuck, he needs to up the experiments for the intelligent part of the creatures. He turns and goes out the door which Ethan and the henchman went through, to the 'special room' he had for Ethan. It was made to mentally brainwash Ethan and make him a completely different person... a much darker, sinister person. Heisenberg went into the room and saw that Ethan was passed out on the chair, machine already attached to his head. He sat in the dark corner and waited for the other male to wake up. After a while, he hears Ethan stir, slowly opening his eyes.

Ethan Winters Perspective

It was cold. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark room, with a bright light shining on me. I try to look around only to find out that I cant move my head. Wait... I can't move my head! I start to panic as I come to realize that I can't get up from the chair either. I hear a dark chuckle from the darkest corner from the room and i shift my eyes over.

"Hey there, pretty boy." Heisenberg says as he puffs another shot of his pipe. "Glad your awake, this is will make it more fun." He says as I watch him come into the light and walk to the control panel. "I bet your wondering what I'm doing." He says as he cuts his sentence short, loosing interest in talking. "Heisenbe--" my sentence was cut short by a jolt of shock growing throughout my body. It was quick, and all that I could get out was a groan. It did feel like electricity but something was... different about it. I heard a dry chuckle come from my captor.

"I'll tell you what I am going to do." Heisenberg said as he grew closer to me, and I was unable to move away from him due to the bonds. "I am going to strip every memory of yours. Everyone you love, everyone you've ever known..." Heisenberg made a motion with his hands as he said "Poof, erased from your brain. Your welcome." I started to pull at the bonds and mentally freak out. "What the fuck? for what gain? just so I can be a brainless project for you?!?"

Heisenberg walked around the chair so he was behind it. He went up from behind and stroked my cheek. All I could feel in that moment was pure disgust. "Well," he started, "I could just make you think that you were mine... You could be my bitch every night" I felt like I was going to throw up at those words. "No..." I needed to get back to my family... not be brainwashed by this psycho! "Let me go. Now!" I yelled. "Don't do this. I need Rose and --" Heisenberg put a finger over my mouth, and made a shush sound "Rose is safe with Mia and Chris... who think your dead. Don't think they will come for you"

He walked around the chair and back to the control panel. "No, Don't---!" I exclaimed and he paused right before he pushed the lever down. "Why shouldn't I?" he asked me with a knowing tone. "Ill do whatever you say, please. I have been through enough."

I screamed in pain as he pushed the lever down and I felt a strange sensation run through my body. It was a mixture of pain and...

Heisenberg stopped the machine before I could finish the thought. "I can feel you resisting, Ethan Winters. Don't or I will make it worse on you."

"Fuck You" I spat, and he powered it up again.

I knew what the feeling was. My memories slipping, evil intent seeping in. I couldn't think about anything else. I fought it by screaming louder, focusing my mind on Rose and how I would someday return to her. It was a war between myself and my better half, the thought of Rose slipping away. Heisenberg stopped the machine.

"Ethan." he started, testing if it was working. "Like I said, Fuck Y--" I tried to say.

The machine ran for what seemed like hours at that point. I was losing it and all I could do was  just helplessly sit there and scream until my voice had disappeared. My mind suddenly went blank as I blacked out, Feeling nothing but emptiness.

3rd Person

 Heisenberg saw that Ethan had passed out, and knew the machine, its intended purpose to rewrite the brain, had worked. He took the head mount off of Ethan but not the bonds. He needed to make sure Ethan had turned, and not run away.

This was going to be fun.

Hey everyone! Thanks for almost 500 reads :P It means a lot. If you want to, check out my twitch! ILY.

www.twitch.tv/vykcrite