Are these feelings...? or something else?

dude... 1,000 READS. I'm gonna have a mental breakdown.

Small Flashback

Heisenberg's perspective

I stood at the control panel, and stared at Ethan who has just passed out. I looked down at the panel, and mentally kicked myself. I was so weak, so soft. I had switched the setting to just erase Ethans mind, and that's it. I liked Ethan the way he was, minus the stubbornness. I couldn't change him into an asshole even if I wanted to...

Could I really have happiness? What if Ethan woke up and was the exact same? I am not so sure I could handle that.

I need to make preparations, just in case my plan went the way it was suppose to.

Present day

Chris took an aircraft with Mia and a few soldiers. They were currently boarding the aircraft and going to the sigh of which the factory was located, outside the village. Mia had ensured Chris that he was alive, and being held there by Heisenberg. He wanted to believe her..

His thoughts were interrupted when one of the soldiers yelled back to him. "Sir! you must come here, and quick!" Mia was the first to rush ahead to the window, then Chris chased after her. What they saw was horrific. Chris heard Mia sob at the sight.

The factory... was blown to fucking pieces. That psycho...

He has no doubt that he was keeping Ethan, but with whatever tracks they had to go off of were covered up. The rubble... even if Ethan had died in the explosion, what would they even get of the remains? there were so many bodies in the rubble that they couldn't even count. Fuck. Mia was yelling at this point for them to land. Chris grabbed her arm and twisted her around to face him "Hes gone, Mia! FUCKING GONE!" Mia struggled against Chris. "NO!" she collapsed on the floor. "N-no... He..." she let out a sob "H-He.. wouldn't... leave us. THAT FREAK HAS HIM!" She began to shout louder. "We have to follow the tracks! Chris! a car, something!"

"A car, Mia? You would think they left in that when the dude has fucking POWERS?!"

hehe, oh chris.

He gave orders to fly back to the basecamp, But Mia wouldn't have any of it. "If you won't find him, then I will!" she was already suited up in gear, and the parachute was just a few feet away. she started to walk towards the parachute when Chris stopped her. "What do you think your doing?" she looked at him with determined eyes. "I am going to go find my husband, care to join? or will you even try?" she moved past him and started to put the parachute on herself. Chris mentally cursed himself as he went to go put a parachute on too. "Keep flying back towards HQ, me and Mrs. Winters here are going to find Ethan." was the last thing he said before they both jumped out into the sky, soon landing in the rubble of the abandoned factory.

Heisenberg's POV

I awoke to an empty bed, and noises downstairs. Was that... the kitchen? He looked at the time and found it to be 9am. he slowly got up and got dressed in some.. Natural looking.. clothes. He went down the hallway and down the grand staircase where he eventually turned down a hallway that lead into the kitchen. He turned the corner to see Ethan not only cooking, but humming along to a song too.

What the fuck? This Ethan is completely different.

I walked more into the kitchen to be at least seen by the other male, and he greeted me with a smile. "Karl! I made us some breakfast... because I figured you would wake up soon." Heisenberg stood there in disbelief. "Thank you.." he trailed off. he looked at Ethan wearily, then looked around to the ingredients. Would Ethan be able to get poison? He didn't have any, at least that's what he thought. Unless he used cleaner, but you would be able to taste it if it were to come up if you took a bite. Ethan turned around as Heisenberg sat on a barstool at the island. "Breakfast is served" He said with a big smile.